Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Napoléon's successors mog him to Elba island and back

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer

It's well known that Napoleon's wife had numerous affairs even while he was at war :feelshaha::feelshaha: judging by his lineage's hairlines, those kids aren't even his, just be the most powerful man in Europe theory debunked

Napoleon III was a big failure, his biggest achievement was uniting Germany and crashing France with no survivors:feelshaha:

Josephine, for her part, tolerated his passion but didn't exactly enjoy it — she even cheated on him while he was off conquering Italy in the summer of 1796. The balance of power between them shifted, however, as soon as Napoleon confronted her about the affair. ... This news shattered Bonaparte in turn

He claimed to a friend, while in exile on Saint Helena, that "I truly loved my Joséphine, but I did not respect her."

JFL at this cuck, just conquer italy while your wife sucks chad theory

Napoleon III was a big failure, his biggest achievement was uniting Germany and crashing France with no survivors:feelshaha:
well the Prussians were riding a high off Frederick II and after the Napoleons the unification wars fucked Germany hard, but yeah in the end it was better for Germany

lmao this image is literally one of the worst moggings in history

imagine getting captured by the enemy then having to personally EXPLAIN YOUR FAILURE to Otto Von Bismarck :soy::soy::soy::soy: also Germany getting united in the process and then brutally mogging France for the next century :incel::incel::incel:

4t9qm5t7ymj01.jpg

Josephine, for her part, tolerated his passion but didn't exactly enjoy it — she even cheated on him while he was off conquering Italy in the summer of 1796. The balance of power between them shifted, however, as soon as Napoleon confronted her about the affair. ... This news shattered Bonaparte in turn

He claimed to a friend, while in exile on Saint Helena, that "I truly loved my Joséphine, but I did not respect her."

JFL at this cuck, just conquer italy while your wife sucks chad theory
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: you need to be turbo med / germanic giga chad to keep a loyal wife

if you bear no resemblance to any of these men nothing will stop your wife from being magnetised to chad