Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NapMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
NapMaxxing = Take a nap whenever you can.

As in, instead of posting on .me, mindlessly watching tv, or anything else when you have nothing better to do you go take a nap.

Also this applies to going to bed earlier when you don't have anything to do at night.

The reason you do this is because the more sleep you get, the more comfortable you will be. You will have better mental clarity and focus and this has unlimited applications in daily life.

It is also highly beneficial for SkinMaxxing and maintaining youth.

It's something anyone with free time can do that will keep them sharp.

If you want you can consider it an advanced form of LDAR that is beneficial for you.

I want my mommygf to tell me to go take a nap, or say "time to take a nap with mommy now" and she will nap next to me with her arms wrapped around me, cuddling me while I feel her warm soft breath on my neck. I'm getting an instant erection just thinking about it

Low IQ thread

Damn zesto your posts have really ramped up in the autism content as of late

this is an interesting theory. I was doing the opposite with NoSleep but it messed up my eye area. Maybe I will try it

Thank You @Zesto, Very Cool!

Why do you have a thing for a mommy gf Zesto? What does that even mean?

I took a nap earlier today, I don't know if it's good to take them but when I don't have anything to do and I'm just ldar I figure why not.

I took a nap earlier today, I don't know if it's good to take them but when I don't have anything to do and I'm just ldar I figure why not.

It means he's a cuck.

i want to napmaxx but i never get tired
this is an interesting theory. I was doing the opposite with NoSleep but it messed up my eye area. Maybe I will try it

im always on nosleep because i can never fucking sleep tbh

I did that while NEETing but it just made me more tired in general. Fuck this life and fuck humanity

@fukmylyf

If you can stick to it then it should clear up any eyebags / dark circles.

@SilentSoup

https://incels.is/threads/why-do-so...here-the-patrician-choice-is-a-mommygf.80521/

https://incels.is/threads/rize-is-t...ctly-captured-in-2d-and-mommygf-thread.83557/

https://incels.is/threads/final-fan...-is-the-worst-character-because-of-her.83492/