Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Names Affect Your Social Life

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I feel like having a generic English name or a good sounding name is NT and having a very foreign sounding and exotic name can slightly affect your SMV slightly. And just your social experiences in general.

For example, imagine a Chad Or A Tyrone.
Imagine Tyrone Names Is "John Smith". Nothing special about that name right? So no one will think that much of it. And he carry on his day with people referring to him as "John". No one is laughing or making jokes about his name. Because they is nothing noteworthy about it.

Now Imagine that Tyrone has a great sounding name like "Lucius Finlay"
Or "Nicolas Everest". Not too generic but not too Foreign. Very Unique and good sounding names. People will see them in a slightly better light and like their names.

Now imagine that chad or Tyrone has very ugly sounding foregin names like "Muvunga Masalawega" Or "Yamalovoski Shnikov"

Normies might lie and say it's sounds unique and exotic. But they know it's very meme worthy and ugly sounding. No one wants ooga-booga like names.

In my opinion it's
Foreign Ooga Booga Like Names
Generic Cookie Cutter Names
And Unique Names That's Sound Great.

It affects how people see you a little bit. Maybe not too much. But subconsciously they do. Not if you have a generic name. People will not think too much of your name at that point. But if you have a very Ooga Booga Sounding name or a nice sounding rare name. Then it will affect your social life atleast a little. I've seen it happen.

I had many immigrant friends who I observed suffer being bullied for their names in school because of their parents giving them shit names that originated from their country.
Funnynamibiannames

Check out this guy's name:
Tjiuondeka Why God. It's like he's second name is asking god why he was cursed with such a hilarious names. He's name is literally a Joke In Itself.

Luckily my name is somewhat unique and good sounding. :chad:

@Pixycel
@BlkPillPres
@SayanimCel
@Transcended Trucel (I know you have some next level curry name) :lul:

Last edited:
John Mulububutenga :chad:

agreed, i got some super latino name. fuck that

True. When I tell them my name is Ikayama Onakonywa niggas make fun of me. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Osas disagree

Not posting my name, sorry to disappoint all the glowies reading this.

I have the same first and last name :fuk:

I have a shit name and is partly to blame for my inceldom
same. OP is correct about the name thing. me and others also posted about it before. It really is massive negative halo. I try to use nick name now to avoid issue and works better.

Racepill is so strong that even having an ethnic sounding name could reduce a white man's smv 30%!

i have a very English first and last name, which sounds good but the only problem is that while I'm white i have shit colored eyes and hair

My first name is the name of kings and emperors :chad:

it sucks even more for ricecels. They have names like "Sum Ting Wong" and "Suk Ma Balls." If that were me, namechangemaxxing is the way to go.

My name is a variant of James.

I have a generic asf first name and gigamogger last name :chad:

it sucks even more for ricecels. They have names like "Sum Ting Wong" and "Suk Ma Balls." If that were me, namechangemaxxing is the way to go.

The name "Xi" reminds me of Peking University submissions.

I think the rise in popularity of all these retarded-sounding hipster kid's names is that the mothers have become the ones to start naming their kids. They give them names to impress the other mothers in their social group, rather than the ones which will give them the best quality of life (Female selfishness)

I knew a guy in high school who everybody used to refer to him by a play on his weird name (slightly rearranging the letters) and it drove him mad

Ironically the word "Tyrone" used to be a known as a random Irish place before USA niggers adopted it and made it a synonym for the tall BBC thug archetype. The fact that you associate it with black thugmaxxers and athletes is what makes it a masculine name.

A 6'6 Tyrone named Ngubu will be always respected and cool so the name doesn't matter, since it's associated with his genetic value.

One thing I noticed is that it's primarily girls who are given retarded names, in the USA it's primarily done by the Non-Hispanic African-American community and here in the Netherlands it's primarily done with the Asian-Dutch, African-Dutch, and African-Caribbean-Dutch communities. Though in Western Germany it's actually primarily a White thing.

These names are actually a good predictor of criminality and several studies found that men with unusual names commit more crimes, even when controlling for other factors.

Interestingly enough, "weird names" are almost always a first generation immigrant exclusivity if they are foreign, but goofy English names are used no matter the heritage.

I don't think that Namecels exist, but people did find that foreign names have a slightly negative effect on dating for men in the Netherlands. I believe that Incel TV or another YouTuber cited this study on their channel, can't remember the title of the video and I'm too lazy to look for it. :society::society::society:

same. OP is correct about the name thing. me and others also posted about it before. It really is massive negative halo. I try to use nick name now to avoid issue and works better.
Haha, thats what everyone with a shit sounding foreign name did in my school and still do to this day. They could have a proper Somalian name like. Akikolanini Jafarigana
But they lower it and make a street nickname that sounds NT like "Akz" or "Stackz" because deep down, they are so ashamed of their shit sounding foreign name and envy those that have names like mark or Lucas.

The amount of times I met black thugmaxxers with African parents and they had a nikename like "Phizz" but they're real name is Phizzakilana

You know something? I still tend to think it's more about who's the guy who has a certain name. If your an incel, then you'll get laughed at, no matter what. The opposite happens to Chad: whether he has a beautiful name or not, people will treat him well. I mean, for example, take a name that's not bad per se, but it's a rare name. So, people will start make fun of the guy if he's an incel while if he's Chad, they'll find his name unique and cool.
But maybe that can affect normies. Like, if you're a normie, you need to be "normal", in other words, not stand out from the crowd.

Last edited:
One thing I noticed is that it's primarily girls who are given retarded names, in the USA it's primarily done by the Non-Hispanic African-American community and here in the Netherlands it's primarily done with the Asian-Dutch, African-Dutch, and African-Caribbean-Dutch communities. Though in Western Germany it's actually primarily a White thing.

These names are actually a good predictor of criminality and several studies found that men with unusual names commit more crimes, even when controlling for other factors.

Interestingly enough, "weird names" are almost always a first generation immigrant exclusivity if they are foreign, but goofy English names are used no matter the heritage.

I don't think that Namecels exist, but people did find that foreign names have a slightly negative effect on dating for men in the Netherlands. I believe that Incel TV or another YouTuber cited this study on their channel, can't remember the title of the video and I'm too lazy to look for it. :society::society::society:
Yes I wouldn't go as far as to say namecels exist. But they have some sort of effect or halo to how people see you. And I don't know what you mean by "Goofy English Names". English names are better than goofy Ooga booga names.

Same here In the UK on that topic about most criminals having foreign sounding names. Almost all trouble makers in UK metropolitan cities have a very foreign sounding second name.

Attachments

• IMG_20220728_140603.jpg
    IMG_20220728_140603.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20220728_140537.jpg
    IMG_20220728_140537.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 33
Brutal. I always remind people that one guy from a sitcom or that one guy from a cartoon due to my name. Not posting it, sorry feds.

Ironically the word "Tyrone" used to be a known as a random Irish place before USA niggers adopted it and made it a synonym for the tall BBC thug archetype. The fact that you associate it with black thugmaxxers and athletes is what makes it a masculine name.

A 6'6 Tyrone named Ngubu will be always respected and cool so the name doesn't matter, since it's associated with his genetic value.
True. But names always have some sort of halo to the person claiming it. Let's compare 6'4 Tyrone called "Noah Finchley" And 6'4 Tyrone called "Mufunga Nguni". The one with the more normal sounding name will not be mocked for his funny name. And will be seen in a slightly better light. By atleast 00.1%. Name Halo Exists.

Oh yeah and I realized that the reason why American black come up with names like Tyrone,Deshaun, Xavier etc. Is they are so ashamed of their original tribal African names and the slave names that they're masters gave them, which were usually generic English names like Jeffrey Or Casper. So they stole many ancient Greek/Rome names, Biblical names and ancient Egyptian names and created their own "black" names. Although most of the names like Brody, Jamal,Isaac that are considered African American names actually originated from the places I named above and the Bible.

If I was a slave that freshly arrived from Africa and had just been bought. And my name was Tijokude Muzumugi. And my master named me Noah Atlas instead. I would be proud and take the name. I would still be pretty mad about being a slave though. Lol

YES name has a HUGE impact. I suffered badly from it growing up is all I can say

You know something? I still tend to think it's more about who's the guy who has a certain name. If your an incel, then you'll get laughed at, no matter what. The opposite happens to Chad: whether he has a beautiful name or not, people will treat him well. I mean, for example, take a name that's not bad per se, but it's a rare name. So, people will start make fun of the guy if he's an incel while if he's Chad, they'll find his name unique and cool.
But maybe that can affect normies. Like, if you're a normie, you need to be "normal", in other words, not stand out from the crowd.
Some truth to it the looks halo however I feel like if the name is just so weird then idk if Chad can even escape some teasing

I feel like having a generic English name or a good sounding name is NT and having a very foreign sounding and exotic name can slightly affect your SMV slightly. And just your social experiences in general.

For example, imagine a Chad Or A Tyrone.
Imagine Tyrone Names Is "John Smith". Nothing special about that name right? So no one will think that much of it. And he carry on his day with people referring to him as "John". No one is laughing or making jokes about his name. Because they is nothing noteworthy about it.

Now Imagine that Tyrone has a great sounding name like "Lucius Finlay"
Or "Nicolas Everest". Not too generic but not too Foreign. Very Unique and good sounding names. People will see them in a slightly better light and like their names.

Now imagine that chad or Tyrone has very ugly sounding foregin names like "Muvunga Masalawega" Or "Yamalovoski Shnikov"

Normies might lie and say it's sounds unique and exotic. But they know it's very meme worthy and ugly sounding. No one wants ooga-booga like names.

In my opinion it's
Foreign Ooga Booga Like Names
Generic Cookie Cutter Names
And Unique Names That's Sound Great.

It affects how people see you a little bit. Maybe not too much. But subconsciously they do. Not if you have a generic name. People will not think too much of your name at that point. But if you have a very Ooga Booga Sounding name or a nice sounding rare name. Then it will affect your social life atleast a little. I've seen it happen.

I had many immigrant friends who I observed suffer being bullied for their names in school because of their parents giving them shit names that originated from their country.
View attachment 643144
Check out this guy's name:
Tjiuondeka Why God. It's like he's second name is asking god why he was cursed with such a hilarious names. He's name is literally a Joke In Itself.

Luckily my name is somewhat unique and good sounding. :chad:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
@Pixycel
@BlkPillPres
@SayanimCel
@Transcended Trucel (I know you have some next level curry name) :lul:
THIS NIGGA NAME IS WHY GOD :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

mike is the best name anyone can have

I don’t have a social life tho

My name is litterly a female name - never began :feelsohh:

you‘re a black teen in the U.K. Unless you’re 5’6 or below then it’s obviously not over for you. I have never seen an unpopular black kid here, even the ugly ones get girls.

you‘re a black teen in the U.K. Unless you’re 5’6 or below then it’s obviously not over for you. I have never seen an unpopular black kid here, even the ugly ones get girls.
Why 5'6 or below? Does that help if your much shorter?

No I'm actually around 5'9. It's non NT. People call it cope on this forum. But if people know your on the spectrum and you can't really fight. Your a joke and the omega of most groups.

Why 5'6 or below? Does that help if your much shorter?

No I'm actually around 5'9. It's non NT. People call it cope on this forum. But if people know your on the spectrum and you can't really fight. Your a joke and the omega of most groups.
Fair enough that you’re non nt. It is the most brutal pill of them all. I just feel like you have to try really hard not to do well as a black guy in a white country.

5% name
15% height
25% concentrated power of personality
5% race
50% looks
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
and 100% reason to fuck her ass