Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment name the most sane .is user

he hasn't even done anything illegal
I have, assault ABH on some teacher who was being an arse and hate speech as well as death threats to my school.

Surprised no one mentioned dude @Epedaphic

Yeah because you can't claim that you get paid, you work for free.

I dont work at all :feelsjuice: I literally dont even look at reports, the userbase does the work for me everytime they tag me and some other mod gets to it first :feelskek:
Now get back to work beaner
Soyimage1

Well maybe not many, but enough of then around.

Check out the imbecile above getting worked up so hard for me. He thinks I put effort to moderate this forum :feelshaha:
:feelsthink:

I dont work at all :feelsjuice: I literally dont even look at reports, the userbase does the work for me everytime they tag me and some other mod gets to it first :feelskek:
Round'a'bout way of saying you have no mod privileges

View attachment 909922

Check out the imbecile above getting worked up so hard for me. He thinks I put effort to moderate this forum :feelshaha:

:feelsthink:
Honestly it feels like I barely see you ever anymore these days. Either you are so busy modding or never log in almost jfl.

Honestly it feels like I barely see you ever anymore these days. Either you are so busy modding or never log in almost jfl.
I got that feeling too.

Jannie-dom does something to a mfer

@The Enforcer is the most emotionally developed from what Ive seen. No man child tantrums and all the post are good. Chillest mod

Left after the fat link drama
Shit, I kinda missed all that. All I saw was Fat Link's posts, some stuff about stepping down and a whole bunch of drama I guess. @LeFrenchCel was awesome.

@The Enforcer is the most emotionally developed from what Ive seen. No man child tantrums and all the post are good. Chillest mod
Wonder how he would respond to some faggot constantly trying to argue with him and call him names. I can learn a thing or two from him.

:feelshaha: I not sure abt that?

I thought it was Tatsuhiro Satou from "Welcome to the NHK" when I picked it. Turns out it's from JJK of all things. But I just keep thinking of Satou in my head(-canon). Might just be my autism and inability to distinguish faces from one another extending to anime faces as well as real ones.
View attachment 909659
View attachment 909633View attachment 909654

Though, as it turns out, the character from JJK presented is also somewhat fitting:

View attachment 909655View attachment 909638
View attachment 909643View attachment 909642View attachment 909641

Honestly, he fits so well, it's probably the second biggest coincidence like this I have experienced after the Quokka becoming the rationalist's mascot.

View attachment 909656

View attachment 909648
Good to know thanks mang :feelzez:

@cvh1991 is the most level-headed brocel here. He doesn't rage, shitpost, or behave erratically in anyway that I've seen.

If he was the average .is user, this place would see a golden age.
It brings me some modicum of happiness that people actually understand me here :feelsbadman: I dunno til I got here seems like everybody hated me on other forums/IRL and such, y’all know the feeling.

I definitely rage here and there lol. But thanks man I preciate u dog :feelsokman:

It brings me some modicum of happiness that people actually understand me here :feelsbadman: I dunno til I got here seems like everybody hated me on other forums/IRL and such, y’all know the feeling.

I definitely rage here and there lol. But thanks man I preciate u dog :feelsokman:
:feelsYall::feelscomfy:

Thank you most kindly :feelsaww:

Serious: @cvh1991 , @WorthlessSlavicShit , @Zhou Chang-Xing are the first that come to my mind when thinking of users who seem suprisingly mentally stable for being on here

Not Serious: No one comes close to the king of mental self-care and low neuroticism @Intellau_Celistic
@WorthlessSlavicShit and yourself are very intelligent people in my estimation. And thanks, kind of you say man. Unrelated for some reason whenever I see your Avi I think it’s Gendo from Eva til I look more closely lol. I’ve almost called you Gendocel several times before correcting myself :feelswhere:
Thanks boyos:feelsYall:. The two of you likewise would be my choices for this thread, always nice to see your mature and analytical comments in a thread.