Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment name the most sane .is user

Screenshot 42

@Therapywasaaste

hard to say, as many people here seem normal and balanced emotionally

@Whitefeminineboy @wasted12years i'd say these are the only normal people i've seen here

The only user I have been truely impressed by is @OutcompetedByRoomba - he seems like a truly intelligent guy, I always enjoy reading his comments.

But I have the feeling that this is meant in an ironic way? Then, there are too many too count.

Niestety nie wiem

The only user I have been truely impressed by is @OutcompetedByRoomba - he seems like a truly intelligent guy, I always enjoy reading his comments.

But I have the feeling that this is meant in an ironic way? Then, there are too many too count.
Thank you most kindly :feelsaww:
@Sneir tbh
Serious: @cvh1991 , @WorthlessSlavicShit , @Zhou Chang-Xing are the first that come to my mind when thinking of users who seem suprisingly mentally stable for being on here

Not Serious: No one comes close to the king of mental self-care and low neuroticism @Intellau_Celistic

Serious: @cvh1991 , @WorthlessSlavicShit , @Zhou Chang-Xing are the first that come to my mind when thinking of users who seem suprisingly mentally stable for being on here

Not Serious: No one comes close to the king of mental self-care and low neuroticism @Intellau_Celistic
true @Intellau_Celistic traumatised me with his sick mind games

Nobody or we wouldnt be here

@WorthlessSlavicShit and yourself are very intelligent people in my estimation. And thanks, kind of you say man. Unrelated for some reason whenever I see your Avi I think it’s Gendo from Eva til I look more closely lol. I’ve almost called you Gendocel several times before correcting myself :feelswhere:

hard to say, as many people here seem normal and balanced emotionally
Not true at all

@Sneir and @Mentally lost cel are basically long lost brothers who let the cheese slide off their cracker :society:

Not true at all

@Sneir and @Mentally lost cel are basically long lost brothers who let the cheese slide off their cracker :society:
Maybe ??

@PolskiKartofel and @Mortis

@WorthlessSlavicShit and yourself are very intelligent people in my estimation. And thanks, kind of you say man. Unrelated for some reason whenever I see your Avi I think it’s Gendo from Eva til I look more closely lol. I’ve almost called you Gendocel several times before correcting myself :feelswhere:
I thought it was Tatsuhiro Satou from "Welcome to the NHK" when I picked it. Turns out it's from JJK of all things. But I just keep thinking of Satou in my head(-canon). Might just be my autism and inability to distinguish faces from one another extending to anime faces as well as real ones.
Satou

Animepaper

Though, as it turns out, the character from JJK presented is also somewhat fitting:
Hiromi Higuruma is a character in the Jujutsu Kaisen series. He is a defense attourney who often took on impossibly difficult cases in order to protect the wrongfully accused. Having since given up on the justice system completely, Hiromi currently participates in the Culling Game as one of the top players.
(...)
Hiromi is a very relaxed, hyperintelligent, and modest man who always appears very detached and aloof from his environment. He can come off as apathetic due to the weary expression that's always on his face but Hiromi is actually very passionate about justice. Hiromi is constantly working on his craft and his associates think he's a masochist for taking on tough cases where most people would consider his defendants sure to be found guilty.
(...)
When the justice system unfairly found his most recent client guilty despite the overwhelming evidence in their favor, Hiromi snapped. Coupled with awakening his cursed technique, Hiromi's rage lead him to demand a retrial on the spot and he ended up murdering the prosecutor and the judge. This marked a major shift in Hiromi's frame of mind.

Hiromi has since become generally discontent and disconnected with the laws of society. He has openly admitted he cares very little for anything at all anymore and resorted to challenging himself to try things he previously wouldn't.
Volume 19 Header
Tumblr e299e372ba8f0ceed5557140d815bc32 a481d9b8 1280

higuruma hiromi jujutsu kaisen drawn by tobo katsuo  sample c342d8d8d49417af107a71a79d5dd2e2
B22b1ebe39756fa31fef6cab9655a232
1355eabdd939fad5e48d8e2c8954f735

Honestly, he fits so well, it's probably the second biggest coincidence like this I have experienced after the Quokka becoming the rationalist's mascot.

Yg7ok3m21vo71

Quokka

Attachments

• yg7ok3m21vo71.webp
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Volume_19_Header.webp
    99.4 KB · Views: 0
  • b22b1ebe39756fa31fef6cab9655a232.jpg
    b22b1ebe39756fa31fef6cab9655a232.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 3
  • -animepaper.net-vector-standard-anime-welcome-to-nhk-vecto-satou-tatsuhiro-39608-moutonzare-p...webp
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • Satou.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
@General Alek

@cvh1991 is the most level-headed brocel here. He doesn't rage, shitpost, or behave erratically in anyway that I've seen.

If he was the average .is user, this place would see a golden age.

meetup in Birmingham? or would I regret it?
Maybe one day once I move out from my parents house since I plan on moving north anyway since I've seen it is cheaper than down here in Kent.

you should meet up with Daniel Lord

it would be the silence to end all silences
He looks a lot like me but more attractive. I would think we could talk a bit but I know my autistic arse would find some way to muck it up.