Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Name some copes

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I'm tired of being on social media and forums all day. I think my mind wants to start creating. Anyone have ideas? I thought about gamedev or music

Tried both. They are fun at the beginning but hard to maintain in the long run (I guess it applies to pretty much all hobbies that require a certain level of commitment).

Food is a good cope. Maybe try cooking something and see how it tastes. Combine, let's say, chocolate with slices of pizza, or maybe pasta with cheese and cream. Mix bananas and apples in a blender and add some milk. It's vitamins. You could try eggs with bread.

Writing or 3D modeling.

Reading random wikipedia articles

I'm tired of being on social media and forums all day. I think my mind wants to start creating. Anyone have ideas? I thought about gamedev or music
Hiking/going into nature.
Getting to know animal/plant life is quite easy, guides you can either buy or download on libgen/z-lib/other libraries or you can use Apps like PictureThis and others. However it is NEVER 100% certain, so be careful, shields are often visible too in popular natural reserves.
There are many GPS websites for good trails available.
And forums for that shit exist too, like for reptile/amphibian watching in the USA/abroad the Fieldherpforum (same for ornithology/lepidopterology/other fields). iNaturalist is very good for pics/GPS/help with identification too. Many magazines for zoology/botany/hiking exist too.
With time you will discover animal/plant groups that you like and then plan accordingly. The more knowledge you get the easier everything becomes. For each year I set new goals (as in animals/plants/landscapes I want to see) and set a list of places I want to revisit because they were good observation grounds.
Zoos/botanical gardens can be used often in the mean time.
Sometimes talks with other enthusiasts off-/online are good too, it gives you something where you can more easily connect with people on a platonic level. Most boomers there are quite nice to younger people interested in the same shit as them. Employees in botanical/zoological stations are good for talks too.
I recommend to combine it with photography too. Gives you better memories.
Hunting, fishing as well as reptile/amphibian/fish keeping are good interests to combine it with too.
And you improve your physical/mental health too by exercising physically.
In total I can only say that that cope was enormous fun for me.

Coding is good fun too.
Reading random wikipedia articles
This. Will make a list of interesting wikipedia articles soon.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Will consider those.

Writing or 3D modeling.
3D modelling especially. There's a shitton of tutorials nowadays and Blender has had massive updates in the past two years that made it a strong competitor to 3dsmax and Maya.