Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Name change request

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
After Fat link molested me and raped my account, I want a new identity.

I want my name to be ''THE TRUE DIGLET''

and my avi to be this:

@Master I aint kidding

@Fat Link

elab wdym
Master likes to use the Twitter account to simp for attention-seeking e-thot shoe0nhead, replying to her often, congratulating her on engagement, etc.

Master likes to use the Twitter account to simp for attention-seeking e-thot shoe0nhead, replying to her often, congratulating her on engagement, etc.
Honestly IMO shoe is a bit past it now, as e-thots go. Bitch is using wigs and her looks have declined. He should find someone younger and fresher to simp for if he has to, like, maybe in the 13-17 age range

Or just go for that shoe lookalike named kiwithesmol who Kiwi Farms users fanboy for

I want mine changed back to TBIcel as it originally was @Master

Why don't you write the admins/mods directly ?

ishowspeed-shake.gif

Honestly IMO shoe is a bit past it now, as e-thots go. Bitch is using wigs and her looks have declined. He should find someone younger and fresher to simp for if he has to, like, maybe in the 13-17 age range

Or just go for that shoe lookalike named kiwithesmol who Kiwi Farms users fanboy for
She always looked like a horse

She always looked like a horse
Holy shit the nigga Master did it again like an hour ago

Speak of the devil

Eventually the IncelsCo acc will just be a shoe fan account, so hopefully some enterprising Twittercels are keeping better Twitter accs which actually represent the inceldom

Holy shit the nigga Master did it again like an hour ago

Speak of the devil

Eventually the IncelsCo acc will just be a shoe fan account, so hopefully some enterprising Twittercels are keeping better Twitter accs which actually represent the inceldom
Maybe @Master and I will go on a double date soon with Sh0e and Selkie? :feelsYall:

Honkler can drive the limo. :feelsclown:

your current one suits you

I've changed your name, you can change your own avatar now.
Hey what about mine? I want TBIcel back fatlink screwed with mine too

@Master could you change mine back to TBIcel please

Did fatlink do all this
Yes and when I asked fat link nicely to change it back several days later he just started screwing with it even more