Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Mystical alert] My clan goddess spoke to me

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
So i am going to tone down my foid bashing for few days, as something really weird has happened to me. I had a dream where our clan goddess met me in my dreams and she was upset with my behavior, she told me whatever I wrote about females was completely right and its very true that females are cruel towards ugly man, but she wants me to tone down my hatred publicly, as she is afraid some bad witch out of jealousy may cast a spell and curse me, bringing bad events in my life . She said she is protecting me and truth will be out soon, but till then i will have to save myself from harm of jealous witches :feelsohgod:

So i am going to tone down my foid bashing for few days, as something really weird has happened to me. I had a dream where our clan goddess met me in my dreams and she was upset with my behavior, she told me whatever I wrote about females completely right and its very true that females are cruel towards ugly man, but she wants me to tone down my hatred publicly, as she is afraid some bad witch out of jealousy may cast a spell and curse me, bringing bad events in my life . She said she is protecting me and truth will be out soon, but till then i will have to save myself from harm of jealous witches :feelsohgod:
How long has it been since you last had a proper night's sleep?

meds meds meds

How long has it been since you last had a proper night's sleep?
lemme think, its been a while actually... :feelsohh: but this dream was not because of lack of sleep , it was good. The goddess was beautiful tbh :feelswhat:

All women are goddesses sweaty

meds meds meds
i dont think so dude.. its true, i ve been getting a feeling that some witches are casting an evil eyes not only on me but all puritan incels out there. Be careful ..

All women are goddesses sweaty
Most of them are witches... only those female who accept blackpill and treats her husband as her lord are deemed worthy to be goddess

worshipping foid :soy:
This goddess is different ... she is not a foid with mundane dirty human existence, its the divine version of a female full of perfection.. can only be seen by perfect blackpilled males

This goddess is different ... she is not a foid with mundane dirty human existence, its the divine version of a female full of perfection.. can only be seen by perfect blackpilled males
Is she white?

No 'goddesses' in my religion.

So i am going to tone down my foid bashing for few days, as something really weird has happened to me. I had a dream where our clan goddess met me in my dreams and she was upset with my behavior, she told me whatever I wrote about females was completely right and its very true that females are cruel towards ugly man, but she wants me to tone down my hatred publicly, as she is afraid some bad witch out of jealousy may cast a spell and curse me, bringing bad events in my life . She said she is protecting me and truth will be out soon, but till then i will have to save myself from harm of jealous witches :feelsohgod:
What's your clan?

Yes Be a good Boy and Worship your Dream Goddess !

@Nightwalker_98 I believe you