Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mystery of serial killings solved.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
What drives serial killers? Absolute majority of serial killers are men who prey on females. While soy psychologists constantly trying to solve "mystery" of serial killings, in fact, there is no mistery. Serial killers simply feel inadequate when interacting with the opposite gender. Serial murder is an assertion of dominance taken to an extreme level.
Real 'Alpha' man has no problem to dominate women sexually. On the other hand absolute majority of serial killers are either too inadequate physically ( small dick, weak sexual potention etc ) or are damaged mentally due to childhood traumas and cruel treatment. By committing an act of serial murder a male restores natural order of things - man as a dominant subject and a woman as a submissive object and a posession of a man.
BTW, I don't condone serial killings.

I serial murder incels I kill them Im Ted bundy and Jack the Ripper combined except I’m praying on incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back