Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mysterious fungus killing off humans across the globe

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Mysterious fungus called Candida Auris has started killing off humans around the world.
The fungus is resistant to all known anti biotics. There is no known cure other than your own body.
Around 50% of infected survive.

Hospitals around the world haven't much talked about this because they are afraid of losing customers

Some articles:
https://www.fastcompany.com/9033143...ious-fungus-spreading-in-states-and-countries
https://www.cdc.gov/fungal/candida-auris/candida-auris-qanda.html

BTW
Some of you imbeciles are probably gonna ask "how is this life fuel?"
Well, this is how natural selection should work. A chad with zero resistant to threats from his environment is going down.
Women have to be with genetically fit males instead of males who merely are eye candy

Last edited:
Just die from infection for the benefit of others theory.

A chad with zero resistant to threats from his environment is going down.
Women have to be with genetically fit males instead of males who merely are eye candy
Chad is alredy genetically fit

Most likely this shit would kill 99% of incels kek over
spores me

Facial attractiveness can be a marker of immune system quality though, this just benefits Chad.

I had to stop myself from posting a preachy/cringy thread about inceldom and the blackpill facing the apocalypse. It boiled down to this: the world is ending. Slowly, but soon. Leftism is going extinct or all humanity is. Can't wait to become a rapist marauder pillaging the wasteland of the truly "post-modern" world

I hope this ends up like Ebola.

Yeah sure whatever

I had to stop myself from posting a preachy/cringy thread about inceldom and the blackpill facing the apocalypse. It boiled down to this: the world is ending. Slowly, but soon. Leftism is going extinct or all humanity is. Can't wait to become a rapist marauder pillaging the wasteland of the truly "post-modern" world
Holy shit would be cool to live like in mad maxx.
And with no laws, wr can shoot as many chads as we want.
Women need a provider so they have no choice but us

Holy shit would be cool to live like in mad maxx.
And with no laws, wr can shoot as many chads as we want.
Women need a provider so they have no choice but us
plunders me

Facial attractiveness can be a marker of immune system quality though, this just benefits Chad.
Just when we thought we had found our deliverance chad comes out as winner again:feels:

Last edited:
Nature will find it's way to cull our overblown numbers if we wont

Candidosis usually affects people with weakened immune system.
Sounds like God found another way to kill faggots.

I have a strong immune system, but safety is number one priorty.
-Taras Kul

The fungus is resistant to all known anti biotics.
not surprising, since antibiotics don't work on fungi ... in fact they are produced by fungi.
u need antimycotics against fungi.

based fungus, doing gods work

Im cheering for the fungus hopefully normies fear it

A chad with zero resistant to threats from his environment is going down.
You have not thought this through. We're not exactly the genetically fit type either. If anything. We gonna be the firsts to be weeded out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back