Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Myanmar violence

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021...condemn-myanmar-army-after-day-of-mass-murder

Basically Myanmar military killing civilians, raping, killing funeral goers, killing kids etc.

The Myanmar military is savage and based as fuck. Providing great entertainment. Legit insane videos coming out of there. I can only pray the violence continues to rise there, so more kek fuel. Legit seeing these headlines puts a smile on my face. Gives reasons to live. Fuark I can't wait to see the world go up in flames as time goes on.

"Some men just want to watch the world burn" A phrase you either don't understand at all or understand far too well..

I live in Myanmar neighboring countries, there are a lot of refugee already here. I heard they are now installing Internet Firewall with Chinese help.

Let's hope the militarycels can hold on, or else the country will turn into a """"""western style democracy"""""".

I live in Myanmar neighboring countries, there are a lot of refugee already here. I heard they are now installing Internet Firewall with Chinese help.
Yeah sadly CCP Chinese niggers are trying to censor news and videos. Depriving us of kekfuel
Let's hope the militarycels can hold on, or else the country will turn into a """"""western style democracy"""""".
I think they will be fine.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/myanmar/comments/mfnr2h/video_proof_that_myanmar_military_use_rpg_bombs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

They are willing to make the hard choices, of sacrificing people for the greater good of ricecels. Very admirable of them. China and russia helping them too supposedly, and america can at best wage a proxy war by donating supplies to rebeles can't do an invasion anytime soon.

Literally none of this wouldve happened if every guy had a gf

Like what does some rando incel soldier have to lose

If they had gfs their gfs would be like let have sex tonight and none of these soldiers would care to go participate in a coup

If they had gfs their gfs would be like let have sex tonight and none of these soldiers would care to go participate in a coup
Yeah women have brought this coup tbh. They deserve the consequences. Forcing men to turn to violence. Based men can only take so much abuse before turning to drastic measures.

Yeah women have brought this coup tbh. They deserve the consequences. Forcing men to turn to violence. Based men can only take so much abuse before turning to drastic measures.

Theres literally a post on that subreddit asking "Don't Myanmar police and soldiers have their own family? Why are they killing their own people?"

Like we know the answer

Theres literally a post on that subreddit asking "Don't Myanmar police and soldiers have their own family? Why are they killing their own people?"

Like we know the answer
Life is already hard there plus they don't want be fired off from stable goverment job.

tbh some of the soldiers are probably in betabuxx marriages.

Show me some of these videos (for research purposes)

there are a ton of gore pic on the internet related to this, do a research by yourself

Last edited:
Why is it lifefuel though, I'm not really educated on the situation
Many good videos of extreme violence. Military are always ran by men and more patriarchal than democracy. The military ousted Myanmar FOID prime minster, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aung_San_Suu_Kyi this dumb bitch got evicted by the based military
JFL feel kinda bad for the niggas getting beaten up though
They are soy cucks, deserve it tbh, supporting a foid prime minister

Many good videos of extreme violence. Military are always ran by men and more patriarchal than democracy. The military ousted Myanmar FOID prime minster, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aung_San_Suu_Kyi this dumb bitch got evicted by the based military

They are soy cucks, deserve it tbh, supporting a foid prime minister
She married a blonde hair blue eyes British guy. JFL cannot make this shit up. All noodlewhores are the same. She being in power would mean Myanmar turns into another western hellhole in a few years.

I haven't heard about this either ngl

I hope this happens in my country too.