Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My ZMA arrived today

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
It is here now. 90 capsules. Take 2 capsules 60 minutes before bedtime. This is the beginning of the end of this world. I will ejaculate in my dreams.

What is a ZMA?
Too busy to search it up.

Will you go to sleep wearing a condom tbh tbh ngl?

Zinc, mangesium and vitamin B6. Plenty of men already stated of how they ejaculated during the sleep.

Lol why would you want to ejaculate when u sleep? What benefit is that if you can't feel/remember it?

Will you go to sleep wearing a condom tbh tbh ngl?

No, it will be all over me, but I will try to control my body so it can be absorbed by own system directly. My muscles will be then provided with my manly liquid.

Lol why would you want to ejaculate when u sleep? What benefit is that if you can't feel/remember it?

The thing is, I always felt it of I ejaculated during the sleep.

No, it will be all over me, but I will try to control my body so it can be absorbed by own system directly. My muscles will be then provided with my manly liquid.
You do realize that if sperm application really strenghtened muscles most women would be able to lift cars or something?

You do realize that if sperm application really strenghtened muscles most women would be able to lift cars or something?

Funny is, their body actually do absorb it due to telegony. It is in their brain though. If I am able to control my body perfectly it can go directly into my muscles to reinforce it.

You'll become a masc chad in 45 days.

I sleep better with it.
What's your dosage?

I want to ejaculate brutally. I also want to absorb it directly with my body.

1 capsule
Magnesium: 300mg (80%)
Zinc: 20mg (200%)
Vitamin B6: 7mg (500%)
You can also use multivitamins tbh.

I took some magnesium and It helped me sleep better

Zinc, mangesium and vitamin B6. Plenty of men already stated of how they ejaculated during the sleep.
I ejaculate in bed when I sleep with my p---s against the dolls.

Remember to lift your bed

It's just pharmajew snake oil, don't fall for it

I'm consdering buying it, can you tell me after a few days if it made you feel any better or not? Also, why do you take it in before bedtime, it seems more logical to take in at the start of the day.

I'm consdering buying it, can you tell me after a few days if it made you feel any better or not? Also, why do you take it in before bedtime, it seems more logical to take in at the start of the day.
It's supposed to give you more restful sleep and aid in muscle repair (which mostly happens at night). I started taking it a while ago. (t. gymcel) I don't really feel anything, but I don't expect to feel things from vitamin and mineral supplements. It's all basically hope.

I'm consdering buying it, can you tell me after a few days if it made you feel any better or not?

I will.

Also, why do you take it in before bedtime, it seems more logical to take in at the start of the day.

As already stated it is to improve my sleep. At the morning I most likely consume some whey protein. I also need vitamin D3 once again.

It's supposed to give you more restful sleep
As already stated it is to improve my sleep
I'm insomniacel so it may be able to help me with the sleep issues I've had for years. Nofap already made them a bit less worse but I still have trouble sleeping on nights where I do fap.
t. gymcel
I also lift but haven't made much progress aside from losing weight which is why I was considering buying Zinc or something similar in the past.

I also lift but haven't made much progress aside from losing weight which is why I was considering buying Zinc or something similar in the past.
Stay with it, it's a very long process. Life long. Lift hard and stay consistent, even through ups and downs. I started a few years ago and it's the best decision I've made. I feel so much better, and while I'm still an ugly manlet, people clearly treat me with more "respect" (fear) than in the past.

Stay with it, it's a very long process. Life long. Lift hard and stay consistent, even through ups and downs. I started a few years ago and it's the best decision I've made. I feel so much better, and while I'm still an ugly manlet, people clearly treat me with more "respect" (fear) than in the past.
I've only started recently but for some reason I keep getting some sort of injury which makes it painful to continue and I have to quit for a few days before it goes away again.
Of course, I would never quit permanently, I used to be skinnyfat up until half a year ago and I feel much more confident now that I have become fit, it's a great feeling. I don't think it will bring me any luck with women or people in general but that wasn't the main goal so I don't mind too much.

I feel much more confident now that I have become fit, it's a great feeling. I don't think it will bring me any luck with women or people in general but that wasn't the main goal so I don't mind too much.
This is the right attitude. It's 100% for and about you. Keep at it, bro, I'm rooting for you. Once get into the rhythm and your body adusts it'll be a very relaxing, meditative thing for you.

Zinc makes me too damn aggressive, gotta cut back on the stuff. Feels good to be less timid tho, and it helps with lifting and muscle recovery.

Alright, I need some help. I've been taking ZMA for a week now and it really helped with lifting, I am now able to use exceptionally heavier weights than before I used it and my arm muscles have grown really fast.

That said, I've also been having really weak erections lately. I'm no longer able to get rock-hard, when erect my dick is still like 1/4th flaccid. Could this be caused by the ZMA? I haven't been on NoFap for the entirety of me taking it so it could just be that constantly fapping fucked up my dick a bit.

Alright, I need some help. I've been taking ZMA for a week now and it really helped with lifting, I am now able to use exceptionally heavier weights than before I used it and my arm muscles have grown really fast.

That said, I've also been having really weak erections lately. I'm no longer able to get rock-hard, when erect my dick is still like 1/4th flaccid. Could this be caused by the ZMA? I haven't been on NoFap for the entirety of me taking it so it could just be that constantly fapping fucked up my dick a bit.

NooooOOOOOOOOO damn it the whole reason I wanted to try ZMA was for the dick stuff! The opening post suggested it would make you nut like like that one lava gun off Ratchet & Clank. Now the OPPOSITE is happening?

NooooOOOOOOOOO damn it the whole reason I wanted to try ZMA was for the dick stuff! The opening post suggested it would make you nut like like that one lava gun off Ratchet & Clank. Now the OPPOSITE is happening?
No, I do actually cum way more now. It's just that my erections are weak.
But I may just have fucked up my veins by using too strong of a grip, I don't know, I'm scared :feelsbadman:.

No, I do actually cum way more now. It's just that my erections are weak.
But I may just have fucked up my veins by using too strong of a grip, I don't know, I'm scared :feelsbadman:.

Well that's not good either, and sounds contradictory. What's happening that you can cum more, but your dick works less?

Well that's not good either, and sounds contradictory. What's happening that you can cum more, but your dick works less?
Well, how much sperm you produce has nothing to do with your dick. More so with your balls/prostate which are working just fine as far as I know.

Well, how much sperm you produce has nothing to do with your dick. More so with your balls/prostate which are working just fine as far as I know.

But it's all andro-stuff, right?

That said, I've also been having really weak erections lately. I'm no longer able to get rock-hard, when erect my dick is still like 1/4th flaccid.

That is weird, you should have had an enormous boner from that.

I haven't been on NoFap for the entirety of me taking it so it could just be that constantly fapping fucked up my dick a bit.

Perhaps add no fap to it.

For me, I ejaculated during the sleep. It was heavy. I am on no fap as well.

Perhaps add no fap to it.
Yeah, I'm going to do that and hopefully it will go away. I really hope this isn't anything permanent. If nofap doesn't solve it though, I'll just stop using the ZMA for a few days to see if that has any effect.

It is here now. 90 capsules. Take 2 capsules 60 minutes before bedtime. This is the beginning of the end of this world. I will ejaculate in my dreams.

I took some magnesium and It helped me sleep better

What specific brands of ZMA are you guys taking so I can know what to buy and how much is in each capsule?

I forgot to add another positive thing I'm experiencing now that I'm using ZMA, it's that I feel less drained after fapping. Normally, it'd be that after fapping it would take me 3/4 days of nofap to recover and feel energetic again. But I fapped yesterday and I feel completely fine now.

Another thing I was wondering also: someone recommended you take 2 capsules a day instead of 1. The packaging says to only take one though and not go over that limit. Would taking more than one a day potentially be dangerous?

It depends your dosage.
What are they right now?

I am talking about MyProtein ZMA.

You can go for more. You can see it in your own urine. It migh be slightly red due to the intake of zinc.

I can't find the Supplement Facts anywhere. Can you tell me what the Supplement Facts are on your canister? So I know exactly how much zinc, magnesium, etc you're eating?

I can't find the Supplement Facts anywhere. Can you tell me what the Supplement Facts are on your canister? So I know exactly how much zinc, magnesium, etc you're eating?

Per Serving
Magnesium: 300 mg (80%)
Zinc: 20 mg (200%)
Vitamin B6: 7 mg (500%)

Per Serving
Magnesium: 300 mg (80%)
Zinc: 20 mg (200%)
Vitamin B6: 7 mg (500%)

How much is in a serving? Your bottle might have two different serving requirements on the Supplement facts. One for men, and one for women.