Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My ZMA arrived today

It might be two capsules.

Might be two capsules? What does it say on the bottle?

One a day since that's what it said on the package.

Alright, thanks for the tip.

And what about you? How much zinc are you getting? You say you've been at this for a week? I tried a dose last night and felt nothing.

And what about you? How much zinc are you getting?
One capsule = 10 mg
You say you've been at this for a week? I tried a dose last night and felt nothing.
Yeah. Tbh I don't really feel very different either but it did improve my muscle growth. I read that Zinc is supposed to make you sleep better and feel more energetic and I sometimes feel like that's true but it may just be placebo.
Fuck it, I might just try two capsules a day instead of one.

One capsule = 10 mg

Yeah. Tbh I don't really feel very different either but it did improve my muscle growth. I read that Zinc is supposed to make you sleep better and feel more energetic and I sometimes feel like that's true but it may just be placebo.
Fuck it, I might just try two capsules a day instead of one.

My bottle says men are supposed to take 3 capsules. As in, 30mg of zinc.

But you're not feeling nothing, you're feeling the dick stuff. Nothing's happening for me down there.

My bottle says men are supposed to take 3 capsules. As in, 30mg of zinc.
Weird, my bottle says that 10 mg is the healthy amount of zinc you need daily. Then I'll really be taking two from now on.
you're feeling the dick stuff
That was just a result of me fapping serveral times a day for a few days. It's starting to recover now that I've been on nofap for a few days.

Weird, my bottle says that 10 mg is the healthy amount of zinc you need daily. Then I'll really be taking two from now on.

That was just a result of me fapping serveral times a day for a few days. It's starting to recover now that I've been on nofap for a few days.

Wait, so the only reason you saw an improvement in your cum supply was because you jacked off a lot?

Wait, so the only reason you saw an improvement in your cum supply was because you jacked off a lot?
No, I tend to cum very little when I fap a lot. So the Zinc probably made me recover more quickly.

No, I tend to cum very little when I fap a lot. So the Zinc probably made me recover more quickly.

Okay, what... what exactly is the zinc doing for you in the penile sense?

Doesn't do much unless you're severely deficient. Placebo can work tho.

Okay, what... what exactly is the zinc doing for you in the penile sense?
Nothing, I think. I read online that you're supposed to get stronger erections but that's not the case for me, sadly.

Now that I've been on it for over a week, I do think that it's helping me fall asleep which is great for me personally. The last two days I fell asleep like 10 minutes after I lied down, this is something that would normally never happen, I have had insomnia for nearly a decade now and I'd normally be lying awake for like 2 hours. And it wasn't like I was tired due to some sort of labor or exercise either, I was at home all day long.

Nothing, I think. I read online that you're supposed to get stronger erections but that's not the case for me, sadly.

But you said...

You were talking about how much more you cum now. How you used to cum very little, and now you cum more often, and how it's probably because of the zinc? Or did I misunderstand?

I think this stuff is curing my depression, I'm not joking.