Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My younger sister received a rose from her "boyfriend"

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I don't know if they're officially dating yet, but anyway she lifemoggs me more than she already did before. I am 19 and still no girlfriend or even a kiss

How old is she?

a rose? She is probably like 12, because no teenager would do shit like this. They all just eat cum at that age.

having sister is suifuel tbh. unless you're living alone i can't comprehend how can people live with their sisters

I don't know if they're officially dating yet, but anyway she lifemoggs me more than she already did before. I am 19 and still no girlfriend or even a kiss
brutal I'm 23 and never felt love

She is 16 and her boyfriend is at college (I think he is younger than me)
wow that's weird
having sister is suifuel tbh. unless you're living alone i can't comprehend how can people live with their sisters
it's hell, but at least my sand father forbids her from having a bf

Last edited:
One of the most beta things a man can do

It's too be expected. You should've mentally prepared yourself for that moment.

Already a wh0re gringo

Kick her out the house tbh

Whats your height in cm

You should have the right to ascend with her tbh. Isn't incest happening often in Brazil anyway?

Same here. 19 year, no love

You should have the right to ascend with her tbh. Isn't incest happening often in Brazil anyway?
Between cousins it seems more normal that it is in other countries like US