Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My wrists look small?

nowiff

nowiff

Recruit
★★★
Screenshot 20240620 193040 Gallery

You're underweight, it's not just your wrists.

IMG 2076

I feel you brocel, being a wristcel is absolute torture, couple that with being a 5’3, ugly and black and I hit the incel bingo

mogs me

I have extremely skinny upper arms it's f ing embarrassing

how tall are you?

Mogs me dude at least you have some muscle
My nigga, I think you need to get your glasses checked. I weigh 47 kg and I'm 5`3. I've never gymmaxxed in my life. It's soo over for me

My nigga, I think you need to get your glasses checked. I weigh 47 kg and I'm 5`3. I've never gymmaxxed in my life. It's soo over for me
at risk of sounding dumb, I thought you were black, are you a white South African?

We have similar arms. Over for us

I am 5kg heavier but significantly taller so you should be holding more muscle tissue than me

Either way shit is brutal

at risk of sounding dumb, I thought you were black, are you a white South African?
I am black nigger, my arms are nigger arms jfl. That's weird you can clearly see my race though

Got the same problem. It sucks.

Ah sorry, no offence meant
I'm curious what made you think I'm white though. My arms are visibly more darker than the average cumskin?

I'm curious what made you think I'm white though. My arms are visibly more darker than the average cumskin?
I just thought you looked very tanned, many white euros' skin looks like tamils or curries in summer, I almost have Southern European skin as a German

Screenshot 2024 06 20 at 141001

I'm 80kg and my wrists still look like that

I'm 80kg and my wrists still look like that
The wrist size can't change obviously but the upper forearms should creating an illusion of bigger wrists

The real truecel trait is running linux on it

But you are using GNOME so there is still hope. Over if you were using a tiling manager :ha..feels:
I have a newer CPU on my T420 and I think I had to libreboot or something to install it + a few other parts that weren't natively accepted by the BIOS

I have a newer CPU on my T420 and I think I had to libreboot or something to install it + a few other parts that weren't natively accepted by the BIOS
Wow that is interesting because I was under the assumption that ThinkPad's were one of the few mainstream laptops that is natively supported for Linux

Wow that is interesting because I was under the assumption that ThinkPad's were one of the few mainstream laptops that is natively supported for Linux
Nah I meant to install the hardware

But you are using GNOME so there is still hope. Over if you were using a tiling manager :ha..feels:
This is my laptop I use for studycucking, I have a t440p that uses i3 as the tiling window manager, bumblebee status as the tiling bar. It's soo over regardless. Ubuntu just works and I don't have to spend hours trying to troubleshoot a dependency problem:shock::fuk::feelsaww: after updating my rig.

Im 55kg and my wrist are skinny as shit. Literally a copy of yours. And I refuse to torture myself with “bulking” just to appease to the standards of some fucking females. I do gymcel though.

Im 55kg and my wrist are skinny as shit. Literally a copy of yours. And I refuse to torture myself with “bulking” just to appease to the standards of some fucking females. I do gymcel though.
I’m 47kg and 5’3 Wdym I’m not a wristcel. I don’t gymcel because I know it over

over

Agreed but I just use Kbuntu because I prefer KDE
Based I like kdes overall design but gnome is less resource intensive compared to kde but the first time I ran arch I used kde as my DE

Is kde just ubuntu as the de instead of gnome?

2 of my writsts have bumps and go downwards like they are deformed

You have a very light skin tone. It’s not even brown, it looks like a mixed persons or even a white person with a very heavy tan

You have a very light skin tone. It’s not even brown, it looks like a mixed persons or even a white person with a very heavy tan
It's probably lighting ig, i'm a black as they come though

Gnome is shit, dwm is king.

This is my laptop I use for studycucking, I have a t440p that uses i3 as the tiling window manager, bumblebee status as the tiling bar. It's soo over regardless. Ubuntu just works and I don't have to spend hours trying to troubleshoot a dependency problem:shock::fuk::feelsaww: after updating my rig.
Ubuntu is nightmare tons of outdated packages and a small repository.

Ubuntu is nightmare tons of outdated packages and a small repository.
yeah it isn't a rolling release distro so that is expected jfl

forearm length mogs me

View attachment 1183191
I feel you brocel, being a wristcel is absolute torture, couple that with being a 5’3, ugly and black and I hit the incel bingo
I was under the presumption you were much darker in my own imagination, perhaps I overestimate the complexion in South Africa and folks are a bit more lightskin there

It's good you at least have some sort of mass around your forearms and stuff @ElTruecel doesnt even have that so his whole arm just looks like it's as thin as the wrist which is really brutal

Do you shave, I have never shaved, don't need to as a complete virgin I guess