Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most unattractive hands possible

Exactly asians stop finishing growing at 13
I think i stopped growing at 16-17

i was about 5'0-5'2 freshman year and 5'4 by graduation. i was probably the shortest in my graduating class.

Even middle school girls are taller than me.

I swear this guy is trolling, he's being exaggerating like this since he joined the forum. He has a better frame than the average GenZ fag
No I don’t I have wide female hips and the shoulders of a 9 year old even though my shoulders are max developed for a pure gook

I think i stopped growing at 16-17

i was about 5'0-5'2 freshman year and 5'4 by graduation. i was probably the shortest in my graduating class.

Even middle school girls are taller than me.
Brutal

All the chinks I know including myself were tall in middle school but stopped growing eary

also look up chinese growth charts

No I don’t I have wide female hips and the shoulders of a 9 year old even though my shoulders are max developed for a pure gook
Not only that but you use your real name, and your real pics. Something aint right

I literally have African tier genetics my ribs and hip bones start to show if I haven't eaten all day. He has no idea how good he has it.
wdym africa dont they have large ribcages

Not only that but you use your real name, and your real pics. Something aint right
Your more likely to be the troll with your bizzare theories about the yellow inbreeding cult

Your more likely to be the troll with your bizzare theories about the yellow inbreeding cult
The fuck? That's your theory in the first place. Are you good?

wdym africa dont they have large ribcages
They're known for being lean and boney, that's what I was referring to.
Like I said, your problems with being "androgynous" would be amplified 100x were you an ectomorph.

They're known for being lean and boney, that's what I was referring to.
Like I said, your problems with being "androgynous" would be amplified 100x were you an ectomorph.
I an an ectomorph

even the gym staff said that

:feelsseriously:
Weight and height?
175, 5’10 not really ectomorph more so chinkomorph (little muscle, shit ton of fat, short with stubby legs, wide hips and narrow shoulders)

But ill say this an average cracka wont treat a mongol and a han chink any different

And this goes for blacks, browns, beaners, abos, hell even curries

We’ll always be yellow vermin parasites

But ill say this an average cracka wont treat a mongol and a han chink any different
Mongol will hop out and beat his ass doe a chink will just bow his head submissively

I have very small hands

He's 175 and 5'10 with average frame, he's completely average, just trying to be funny probably
I'm barely pushing 160 at 5'9.
175, 5’10 not really ectomorph more so chinkomorph (little muscle, shit ton of fat, short with stubby legs, wide hips and narrow shoulders)
Are you training/bulking? I think you're too critical of yourself, your frame isn't the issue here it's probably your face and maybe non NT.

I'm barely pushing 160 at 5'9.

Are you training/bulking? I think you're too critical of yourself, your frame isn't the issue here it's probably your face and maybe non NT.
Yeah my face and non nt is a even bigger problem but that would require 10+ threads each lol

I’ll do it in the sewers of condense it to one very big thtead, or spread it out over many days
You should make like 3 or 4 threads, might be funny ngl

That looks nothing like klinfelters. That's the average zoomer frame. I've seen actual klinefelters before, trust me you don't want to larp about it. You should be complaining about face instead.
hes spatially retarded let him be