Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My worse than usual approach.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I have had instances where name calling was dropped in a teehee "quirky" way but today was somehow brutal.

I have grown a mental shell as to where being ignored and shunned away will be part of my life so I usually do not care about the outcomes of my attempts anymore as all lead the same outcome. Its more of a mental repetition game. As the usual answer is just "no teehee" or "teehee teehee le boyfriend"

So, I decided to test my luck again. Today. And I was looking to start a conversation with this blonde, she was not good looking at all (I tend to be more wary of facial structures now to know my limits). And I started a very slight conversation since she was seemingly enjoying one of my late night hobbies.

I proposed her a question which in a way forces you to answer, since she was not particularly good at that said hobby, so I offer the proposal to change the approach of using certain bait to have more success. And that if she was interested we can enjoy that hobby together.

No response. Nothing. It was like I was talking to myself. No "yes" or "no". Just a look like I am some sort of crazy man. And it all resumed back to what was happening way before I arrived at the scene.

I left and on my way back home the only words i could hear in my head where "what the fuck".

This time felt the worst, its better to have your existence acknowledged with a "no" then to appear like you are a blow in the wind.

tldr: approached, got a look like I am a crazy man with no response, left.

lol at cold approaching, like ever.

she was seemingly enjoying one of my late night hobbies.

Is it to hit the gym brutally?

No response. Nothing. It was like I was talking to myself. No "yes" or "no". Just a look like I am some sort of crazy man. And it all resumed back to what was happening way before I arrived at the scene.

Perhaps females really do not exist and we just talk to ourselves...

BRO you had it in your hand she was testing you she was playing HARD TO GET BRO you missed it you have to up your GAME buy my course PUA MAGNET 3.0

What are best phrases to say when you approach? I will approach using the same repeating mindless phrases, since i'm low inhib

Last edited:
damn, I'm still amazed some people here still do have the courage to approach.

Im glad you boyos dont think its completely hopeless but then again, as anyone here actually got positive result from it?

I dont have the balls to approach, too scared.

Im glad you boyos dont think its completely hopeless but then again, as anyone here actually got positive result from it?
You can't brag here, so if they did, no one knows.

damn, I'm still amazed some people here still do have the courage to approach.

There is absolutely no courage involved. After you become rejected so many times it becomes a mental repetition with the same out come. And quiet frankly it is not worth it, as if she says YES you are still not in the gold. Because then you have to keep her away from chad, provide constant cash to help compensate for your looks etc etc
I find that it's a way to confirm how over it is and it helps to truly blackpill you from a first hand experience. Plus I guess it can occasionally provide a adrenaline rush if the foid is out of your league, since it's like approaching something that wouldn't even look at you.
You can't brag here, so if they did, no one knows.
If you are sub 5 there is no possibility of getting laid from a cold approach, it completely defies the blackpill and I have yet to see a 3/10 male approach and get laid just off that 2 minute conversation.

I find approaching as I said, more of a reassurance of how severely the dating market is skewed in favour of good looking men and also help to provide and write down personal anecdotes as to how unattractive males are being treated as of 2019.

And I was looking to start a conversation with this blonde, she was not good looking at all

Juggernaut law confirmed.

There is absolutely no courage involved. After you become rejected so many times it becomes a mental repetition with the same out come. And quiet frankly it is not worth it, as if she says YES you are still not in the gold. Because then you have to keep her away from chad, provide constant cash to help compensate for your looks etc etc
I find that it's a way to confirm how over it is and it helps to truly blackpill you from a first hand experience. Plus I guess it can occasionally provide a adrenaline rush if the foid is out of your league, since it's like approaching something that wouldn't even look at you.

If you are sub 5 there is no possibility of getting laid from a cold approach, it completely defies the blackpill and I have yet to see a 3/10 male approach and get laid just off that 2 minute conversation.

I think it definitely takes courage but not skill. I've done it and I need atleast 5 mins to psyche myself up to approach a suitable target. She knows within 0.001ms if she likes you or not and there is nothing you can say, act or do to change her mind.

I do it for the rush and because I have no other choices. If there is even a small chance I have to go for it.

i remember on foid who ghosted me online when i was just being friendly but that was a long time ago