Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Wizardcel Traits

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★
5 feet, 6 inches tall

3.8 inch erect penis size

Speech impediment

Glasses

Broke, Jobless, Unemployable, NEET

My face rates a 6 on average but I have doe eyes instead of hunter eyes

Begining to have hairline recession because I'm now in my 30s

I really should just rope at this point and end my lonely, misERable life. I'm really an inferior male.

If I was born a beautiful girl (even just a 7/10) to a better family, especially anywhere in Europe, I would be living a life like royalty and have thousands or more than one million followers.

Yet, as a guy, I'm absolutely nothing. Even an amoeba probably could create an Instagram and get more followers, if an amoeba could do that.

A stray dog could create a Tinder and get foids trying to date it.

A literal monkey could apply to a job and it would get an interview for an executive position while I can't even get a livable wage job or even anything decent, so I'd rather be NEET.

I hate living as a guy and because I'll always be a guy in this life, I'll just rope. I hope reincarnation isn't real because I would hate to be a male in another life. This world isn't for the bottom 90% of males. I'm probably in the bottom 2% overall considering everything.

5 feet, 6 inches tall

3.8 inch erect penis size

Speech impediment

Noose2

My wizard traits, im soon 25 and its never been more over, Moving to 30 feels so fast and 5 years ago goes so fast yet so slow.

My wizard traits, im soon 25 and its never been more over, Moving to 30 feels so fast and 5 years ago goes so fast yet so slow.
It's been almost 5 years since the pandemic and I achieved absolutely nothing in 5 years.