Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Whole Body Stiffens Up Around People

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It's like anxiety or something but I feel my shoulders, chest, and even my legs tighten, this happens almost all the time when I am around people like for example if I am sitting on a bench and people pass me by or if I am in a crowd. I can literally feel it throughout my entire body like a threat has been detected. I am worried other people can see this and tell how uncomfortable I am.

Sounds like a defense mechanism tbh

Me too, i feel lump in my throat and my brain freezes in fear for some reason, i can feel fear in my head, i can feel my arms, hands and chest tighting up for a fight or flight. Even thinking about leaving my home gives me those feelings, it's not as severe as it was year ago but still at 90%.

It's horrible for me, I can't use any services like bakery, bus or trains because of my anxiety.

I have the same thing but it is even worse with women I find attractive.
It's like my mind is sabotaging my life.

just take muscle relaxants theory

Thats why you are alert in case ppl laugh at you or insult you. Happen to me when I was younger but nowadays the stare of my eyes is the most strained when I interact.

Subhumanity confirmed.

Who would think that after being treated like shit by most people that your brain has developed to be on guard firing off all anxiety and flight or fight chemicals anytime you are near other people.

just jerk off at the bus station in front of foid theory

same.
and the shittiest thing about it is that self-awerness is completly usless,the only thing to do is avoid situations that trigger this kind of "defensive mechanism".

Who would think that after being treated like shit by most people that your brain has developed to be on guard firing off all anxiety and flight or fight chemicals anytime you are near other people.
Almost like outside stimuli dictates 99% of you.

It's because you're ugly. If you woke up and were taller or had a better looking face it would go away. I still have this, but it use to be way worse until I hit a growth spurt.