Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "My white boyfriend"

Nooewhores love Pajeets too:feelsEhh:

They really think, it’s something they achieved

Because they are under the impression that if they date a white man they will be seen as white.

They also think their children will look white, which ties into my next point, self hatred.

Asian women hate themselves more than any creature on earth. They wish they were white, and wish their children to be white as well. Is it any coincidence that 95% of Asian women's "preference" just happen to be pig men? No.

Because they are under the impression that if they date a white man they will be seen as white.

They also think their children will look white, which ties into my next point, self hatred.

Asian women hate themselves more than any creature on earth. They wish they were white, and wish their children to be white as well. Is it any coincidence that 95% of Asian women's "preference" just happen to be pig men? No.
Yeah it's absolutely pathetic. And it's also pathetic how Asian men don't do anything about it. Women are treacherous in nature so that kind of behavior should come at no surprise, but as men we have to do better.

Too bad their Mongol skull always gives them away. It's especially more hilarious when some noodlewhore marries a where guy in order to be seen as white only for her own white husband to call her a chink or gook. So many cases of noodlewhores bitching and moaning about how their bf or husband is racist to them :feelskek:
This almost never happens. Hapas often end up looking full asian or at best they will look like an "off model" white person
No no no. They hate asian men. Not themselves. They hate asian men for being short feminine and scrawny. They hate how european middle eastern African and even Indian men are more masculine than Asian men

Who reads yahoo news.The most soy news

I hate noodlewhores the most of any women of any race. It's because they're the biggest race traitors and hypocrites and self-hating racists on earth.
Regardless, no amount of racial mixing is gonna Remove the Mongoloid head shape (flat round moon face with the smallest Nasal bridge of any race on earth, even Bantus have bigger nasal bridges), meaning all they end up making is a bunch of Eliot Rodgers.

Racemixxing is gross i wish everyone who did it died

They are actually the most raciest of all. I hope someday normies start targeting and scheming them for their behavior. So we can end this trend.

Other stories about her huhwhite boyfriend:

”What do you do when your boyfriend calls you by his ex’s name?”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dating-what-to-do-boyfriend-calls-his-ex-wrong-name-070708203.html

Excerpt: "More importantly, I wondered if he still had some feelings for her. After all, we had just started dating. I also wondered if, in some ways, I looked like her since his friend somehow assumed we were the same person. Perhaps it was because we are both Asian."

”How I turned my casual relationship into something more”

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/how-i-turned-my-casual-relationship-into-something-more-015914109.html

Excerpt: "When Mark and I started dating, we both talked about how we would still see other people. We both knew when the other was going on dates (sort of), and we established from the start that we were going to be extremely honest with each other — even if it could potentially hurt. For example, in the past, whenever I asked Mark if he had gone on a date the night before, and slept with the girl, he would tell me if he did (most of the time it was a yes), and while I would get jealous, I also appreciated the honesty."

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Can be lifefuel for sands and curries if they mixed with mayofoid.
Yes Curries and Sands just need to have fair skin to look white. Their skull shape is already Caucasoid unlike Mongoloids who have fair skin but mongoloid skull.

Curry
Images 65

Sand
Images 79

Chinky
Images 80