Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My weed paranoia is absolutely insane now... Feels schitzo

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Literally when I'm walking down the road everytime a car or van is near me I enrage and get anxious. I yelled at some kid on a bike cause he nearly hit me when he wasn't looking

I haven't smoked in 2 months. Please dear God just make it go away

Literally when I'm walking down the road everytime a car or van is near me I enrage and get anxious. I yelled at some kid on a bike cause he nearly hit me when he wasn't looking

Stop Smoking man

ive had a circulatory collapse after i smoked some weed, my blood pressure was damn low and ive didnt feeled my arms anymore

ive thought in this Moment that i get a cardiac arrest

Stop Smoking man

ive had a circulatory collapse after i smoked some weed, my blood pressure was damn low and ive didnt feeled my arms anymore

ive thought in this Moment that i get a cardiac arrest
I haven't in 2 months

Smoking something will cause bad things.

Drugs are bad, m’kay?

Wow... I tried to stop smoking so many times in the past.... i managed to quit for months at a time (when i was a buddhist), but i allways came back to it sooner or later. Actually, the only way i know to stop smoking is having weed and knowing that i can start smoking again when i want. Not havin weed at all is suicidefuel for me.
And yes, i litteraly have to meditate 3-4 hours every day while being religious to dont feel like i want to kill myself ASAP, when im not smoking weed regularly.
Ive given up tbh, quitted buddhism and since then i dont care about cancermaxing thanks to weed. Can i ask you why do you want to quit one of the best copes ever?
Stop Smoking man
Smoking something will cause bad things.
Drugs are bad, m’kay?

The low iq is fucking real

Wow... I tried to stop smoking so many times in the past.... i managed to quit for months at a time (when i was a buddhist), but i allways came back to it sooner or later. Actually, the only way i know to stop smoking is having weed and knowing that i can start smoking again when i want. Not havin weed at all is suicidefuel for me.
And yes, i litteraly have to meditate 3-4 hours every day while being religious to dont feel like i want to kill myself ASAP, when im not smoking weed regularly.
Ive given up tbh, quitted buddhism and since then i dont care about cancermaxing thanks to weed. Can i ask you why do you want to quit one of the best copes ever?

The low iq is fucking real
The high goes away for me and I just go fckin crazy the next day

I WISH I NEVER FCKIN YOOK THAT SHIT. I JUST WANT TO RUN IN THE ROAD AND MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY. YOU NO THE MEME WHERE PEOPLE ACT IRRITATED AND CRAZY TGATS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah this is same for me. I can only smoke at night time when there is virtually no one around. It started like this after lsd trips tbh, it used to be much much worse. Especially if it is some real dank. I rather smoke mids cuz i don't get dumb high. Edibles absolutely fuck me. I thought i was being watched thru my pc.

Try to gradually reduce the dosis.... and when you only smoke 1 joint per day, try to reduce it until you know its way too less BUT KEEP SMOKIG DAYLY. Then, i would recommend to see a doctor. You know... anxiolytics can help a lot when youre about to stop completely. Also, as i said, you should gradually reduce the ammount of weed while meditating, doing sports, etc... because you really need to focus in anything else but the sensation of lack of high.
I WISH I NEVER FCKIN YOOK THAT SHIT. I JUST WANT TO RUN IN THE ROAD AND MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY. YOU NO THE MEME WHERE PEOPLE ACT IRRITATED AND CRAZY TGATS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Good luck bro. What youre trying to do is hard as shiet, and without medical help and NTmaxxing and dopaminemaxx, serotoninemaxx, etc... i think its impossible.

don't start smoking again. just go see a doc.
If you're 2 months without weed I doubt it's still the cause.

You are still paranoid from weed you smoked 2 months ago? That's kinda hard to believe, such a long period of unreasonable paranoia is more likely a sign of mental illness.
Drugs are bad, m’kay?
I know this was an ironic post but in this case it looks like they were.

You are still paranoid from weed you smoked 2 months ago? That's kinda hard to believe, such a long period of unreasonable paranoia is more likely a sign of mental illness.

I know this was an ironic post but in this case it looks like they were.
Na I smoked a ridiculous amount with no tolerance for about 8 months on and off

Na I smoked a ridiculous amount with no tolerance for about 8 months on and off
No matter what caused it, it's obvious that the paranoia is having a bad impact you, if I was in your place I'd consult a doctor. Your avi gives you a halo I want to protect.

Weed made me paranoid aswell.
Thats why i stopped
I miss the feeling of a good sleep and listening to music, playing vidya :feelsbadman: