Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion my voice

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★

View: https://voca.ro/1kxMLjCxX6TH

is this good or bad? im 15 in case youre wondering

i used to get made fun of ruthlessly in video games for using my mic when i was younger for being a squeaker but i think my balls dropped a bit

you have a good voice tbh

you have a good voice tbh
i met a guy on looksmax who said i have a chad voice for being 15 and i voice mog most other 15 year olds but idk i dont think i sound much different

mogs me hard
especially for your age
but you sound like you're black or a nerdy white guy?

It’s deep but spergy

Dude, you're 15? You will voicemog most of the people out of their live once you got through puberty.

Leave the internet, kid.

Nothing about you is fully developed. Come back when ur 25.

Why tf does this page allow underaged kids? :feelswhat:

Last edited:
sounds non nt
my psychologist suspects i may have aspergers and was going to evaluate me for it but that hasnt happened yet. i may go my whole life with some unmonitored or untreated mental problem

you voicemog me so hard

though there's one 15 year old who voice mogs :feelshehe:

let me hear it

lisp fucks me up bad i hate speaking, plus i stutter on some words when im anxious (which is constantly lol)

Getting voicemogged by a 15 yo on chads.is :cryfeels:

Leave the internet, kid.

Nothing about you is fully developed. Come back when ur 25.

Why tf does this page allow underaged kids? :feelswhat:
Incel indoctrination probably
but i doubt if he's 18 or even 20 that his body would change enough to where he would be a non incel
I've been generally physically the same since i was 13 roughly

You fucking mog me.

Mogs me.

deep but maybe a bit spergy (could just be you're speaking slow and quietly)

lmao my voice sounds like a dying seal gargling on its own vomit

Mogs me.

deep but maybe a bit spergy (could just be you're speaking slow and quietly)
no i think i have a few weird tendencies without realizing it so you may be right. today people at school teased me for "walking stiff" because i dont swing my arms when i walk?? i never even thought about that. but all my life i have been picked on for walking on my tippy toes. people at school have made fun of me for that twice just these past few weeks. ive even been called a faggot for walking on my tippy toes without even realizing it a few months ago. i try to remind myself not to do that but i guess i just do it naturally

its autistic bro. dont know what the replies are on about

Last edited:
everyone here saying i voicemog them, tbh i dont think it matters. i may have a deep voice for my age but the way i talk is very spergy. ive even been told that i sound like adam lanza by multiple people in a tcc discord once and they would not be convinced otherwise lmao. and as i described earlier i have other weird manuerisms like walking on tippy toes. the fact i wear glasses and i have a scrawny figure does not make it better. women arent attracted to me guys, my voice doesnt matter

everyone here saying i voicemog them, tbh i dont think it matters. i may have a deep voice for my age but the way i talk is very spergy. ive even been told that i sound like adam lanza by multiple people in a tcc discord once and they would not be convinced otherwise lmao. and as i described earlier i have other weird manuerisms like walking on tippy toes. the fact i wear glasses and i have a scrawny figure does not make it better. women arent attracted to me guys, my voice doesnt matter
Be happy you don’t have my voice at least.

Be happy you don’t have my voice at least.
i mean my voice definitely isnt a detriment but i highly doubt a foid will ever hear my voice and decide to disregard all my flaws just because its deep or whatever

I have a deep voice, but speak like a fucking retard, and also spit everywhere :dafuckfeels: