Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My voice is so fucking bad. Its over. Its over. Its over.

dilapidatedincel

dilapidatedincel

Greycel
I just listened to a recording. I had always thought I had a decent sounding voice. I have an autistic nasally sounding voice. I sound like I have severe autism. I sound like I belong in a special ed class. Its over. How will anyone respect me or take me seriously??????#$;&$&$ 3/10 blackcel shortcel incel voicecel. Its fucking over.

Voicepill is pretty brutal tbh, i think even a foid would turn off if she saw a chadlite or high tier normie with a child voice or autistic voice. And there is no surgery for voice

Why in the FUCK didn't my parents get me in speech classes when i was a kid and ignore the fact that I clearly have autism? I swear I'm gonna kill them in mine craft. This is neglect; I should have been miscarried. This isn't fair bros.

Why in the FUCK didn't my parents get me in speech classes when i was a kid and ignore the fact that I clearly have autism? I swear I'm gonna kill them in mine craft. This is neglect; I should have been miscarried. This isn't fair bros.
I know what an autistic voice sounds like, if you don't have enough looks to compensate this, it's pretty much over. But you know your voice would not be affected by these classes, right?

Voicepill is pretty brutal tbh, i think even a foid would turn off if she saw a chadlite or high tier normie with a child voice or autistic voice. And there is no surgery for voice
Voice has a huge impact on if how people treat you, no one is gonna take an autistic sounding manlet nerd seriously. My life is so fucked lol.
I know what an autistic voice sounds like, if you don't have enough looks to compensate this, it's pretty much over. But you know your voice would not be affected by these classes, right?
I don't have any looks to speak of, confirmed 3/10 from online rates. And I wanted speech classes because I pronounce certain sounds really strangely, like -ch and -ge and -x. It sounds super autistic on a recording but I always thought I spoke perfectly normal. I thought the only reason people couldn't understand me was because I spoke quietly but I also talk strangely as well. Its so autistic and fucking disgusting.
I can't even hide my incel status online, it's obvious from the way I speak. Over.

Last edited:
Brutal, but you can actually practice speaking with a deeper tone and getting better flow. I guess you don’t talk much?