Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My visit to the brothel / Rejection from girls

TopGunna

TopGunna

Johnny Deven Young
All my life i've adored hot girls and wanted attention from them. But my whole life they've either ignored me, or rejected me and called me a weirdo. Using my mental illness as an excuse not to date me. I've never had hardly proper attention from girls especially hot girls, anything a 7 or above ignores me and blocks me. It's so unfair because I'm such a nice guy why won't they give me a chance? The rejections I can remember started in school when girls would kiss me and then dump me claiming I couldn't kiss them properly. Or they would snog another guy right before me and leave me with sloppy seconds kissing a girl whos just snogged a guy who has snot all over his face. Once I approached a girl outside a club and she said "get away from me you weirdo". I'm mentally scared from girls rejecting me all my life. And another time in the streets I tried talking to 2 girls who were clothes shopping and they both rejected me too. Her friend trying to drag her away as fast as possible, they couldn't get away from me fast enough. My latest rejection was when I visited 2 brothes. Yes, belive it or not I'm banned from 2 brothels now. The first hooker who agreed to book me wouldn't even do the full hour for £120 she told me to leave after 50 minutes and also never gave me oral. I got ripped off big time. Her claiming she won't sleep with mentally ill people and that I'm too weird to be her customer. It made me feel worthless knowing that with some hookers I was unable to pay for sex. They are the gender that deems me UNWORTHY. They always have been. I also got banned from a second brothel because i booked an evil hooker and she didn't like the look of me so she got me banned on purpose also saying "What a weirdo" as I walked out. I've been doing a lot of thinking how unfair and unacceptable the people in my life have been, all because girls think I'm weird. and they unfairly discriminate against me, constantly sending me the message "you are not good enough". It really pisses me off and its a perpetual problem I'm forced to deal with in my life. Girls ignoring me, girls slandering me, girls blocking me on the internet and making fun of me. it sucks so bad. I don't know what to do to solve this problem, the biggest problem in my life. I'd do anything for a beautiful girlfriend. But not even any average looking or ugly girl wants to be MY Girlfriend. I'm going to rot in lonliness forever and theres nothing I can do about it. Because think about it guys. Even if we could kill all the chads and subjugate the normies the girls wouldn't go to the incels, or only a few small minority of incels would get lucky because most girls wouldn't care about not having a man. They would just turn lesbian or use a dildo. So that theory wouldn't work in practice. Well, I don't know what else to say other than this is an injustice that calls for a day of retribution. Because all of the bullies get the girls and the nice guys get laughed at and ignored. I'm left to wallow in my own pity and I'm gonna drown in my own sorrow. Recently 2 strippers also swindled me making me pay them £120 for a lap dance where they said I could touch if I tipped another £40 and after I tipped them I still wasn't allowed to touch and 5 minutes later they walked away saying thats it its over. So for £160 I got 5 minutes lap dance with no touching. That really pissed me off because I was drunk at the time and desperate for attention so I was easily lead to pay the £160. I wished I stayed in the other strip club named long legs because I turned down 3 strippers who approached me there because the music was so loud I couldn't tell what they said. I'm so sick and tired of women treated me like shit ,like I don't exist. Something needs to be done about this problem. I hate being rejected. I don't know what else to say other than I have something in commong with you brocells here, so we're all in the same boat together and that is my only comfort in life. :blackpill:

Yes. Welcome.

The key to being "White-pilled" is to disregard foid worship. Foids refuse to give us validation and that helps us see their inner nature with ease.

Brutal 1 replypill. Wdym by weirdo? What did you do to her?

Money can't buy love and lust.Only looks can buy love.

Brothels in UK? Whereabouts

Not reading that wall.

Long legs ? Your from Manchester I take it

Not reading that wall.

bro i have severe autism and cant even do basic math dont critizie me for my speling:feelstastyman:

Hookers selection customers :feelsclown:

Absolute state of the male gender

£120 for a lap dance. :shock:

I kind of wanted one, but that's put me off big time.

Never trust a hole bro is the best advice that i can give you :feelsokman:

FFS use paragraphs, man.

A very long book I will give it a read later.

Use a fucking paragraph mate