Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My username is finally glowing!

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Luminary
★★★★★
The username just started glowing from hitting 10k posts, but I'm still waiting for the rank to change from "luminary" to "paragon"

IMG 1401

I think it changes to paragon after 15000

im too busy video gamemaxxing to rot as hard as u to get to 10k

I think it changes to paragon after 15000
This is what it says the ranking system is. It’s supposed to be paragon at 10k as far as I know. Probably just needs to register in the computer system
IMG 3798

I think you are right though, because if I remember correctly, @Subhuman Niceguy ’s username had “luminary” under it before he hit 15k posts. Now, it says “paragon”. I don’t understand this though. Luminary isn’t even listed as a rank and it says you are paragon at 10k

I think you are right though, because if I remember correctly, @Subhuman Niceguy ’s username had “luminary” under it before he hit 15k posts. Now, it says “paragon”. I don’t understand this though. Luminary isn’t even listed as a rank and it says you are paragon at 10k
if would be nice if they bought it back honestly

Time to create a custom rank

yup, also how do you LDAR enough to make 10k posts in a short time, ive tried to sewermaxx and it makes me want to rope
I didn’t even sewermaxx that much because it was ridiculously slow to wait 10 seconds in between posts. I just spend a lot of time on here responding to posts and kinda having conversations in the reply sections at times. I come here to socialize a lot because I have barely any real life social life, so it’s not like all my posts are about depressing stuff.

One of the only effective copes tbh. I don't play as much anymore but it def helped a lot
Yeah, they are great. I like some of the basic free online multiplayer car driving games. I often join and Ram other players with my vehicle for fun and span the chat with a bunch of bs, lol.

I didn’t even sewermaxx that much because it was ridiculously slow to wait 10 seconds in between posts. I just spend a lot of time on here responding to posts and kinda having conversations in the reply sections at times. I come here to socialize a lot because I have barely any real life social life, so it’s not like all my posts are about depressing stuff.
wow, i cant even do that with other users :feelsrope:

Yeah, they are great. I like some of the basic free online multiplayer car driving games. I often join and Ram other players with my vehicle for fun and span the chat with a bunch of bs, lol.
Based af

Mogs me, what are the ranks in order by color?
I know glowing is paid (I think)