Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My updated thoughts on Autism and the effects of Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I remember there was this retarded Chad in my highschool. He would always say "yeah" to everything and say "thats gay" to stuff. Indeed he was a very simple folk. If he was an ugly male and not a tall fag then he would be classified as "autistic". People would go out of their way to talk to him and when he walked down the corridor at school people would want to talk to him yet he never had anything interesting to say. it was his height as looks that made people gravitate towards him IMO.

Now if he was ugly with the same personality/social skills he would be bullied and excluded on a huge scale. Everyone would hate him and treat him like trash. I have seen my fellow autists have better social skills than him yet this did not effect anything. So here is my conclusion.

Everyone can be affected by autism regardless of looks. Only ugly people are diagnosed with it because of the consequences of it (Lol if you tell me the reason we don't see Chads with autism is because Chads are rare anyway, how come we hardly ever see normie looking people with autism either then? I sure don't). For example if an ugly male acts autistic then people will use that as an excuse to bully him and exclude him even more therefore he will eventually be diagnosed with autism due to behaving like this. But for example a Chad acts like this people won't care because he is Chad. An ugly male that is not autistic won't be bullied or socially excluded as much because he will let off less of a reason for people to do so.

This is what I have came up with. I still don't believe autism has any effect on Inceldom whatsoever. There is no "cheat codes" you could of pulled to prevent becoming an Incel. But this may explain why it seems autism seems to be correlated and have an effect on ugly males. Because only ugly males get called out for their actions of autism.

But you cannot compare the consequences of being ugly to autism.

ugly=autism
good looking=adhd

ugly=autism
good looking=adhd
Tbh, theres a reason people with autism have less sexual partners and people with adhd have more. There is too much of an overlap to call them different disorders.

Good looks can essentially save you from anything.

Good looks can essentially save you from anything.
And bad looks make anything you do bad. Clown world really.

Tbh, theres a reason people with autism have less sexual partners and people with adhd have more. There is too much of an overlap to call them different disorders.
Autism

ADHD

SURPRISE SURPRISE

>Einstein
>ADHD

Nah, fuck this shit.
If he had real ADHD he would have ended as an alcoholic loser or something like that.

Fuck normies and their stupid agenda.
Most innovative people in history were incels therefore had "asd" lol

this is true. chad got away with everything and it's unbelievable. chad could make jokes with teachers and they laugh, but when i made my frist and final attempt, i was basically told to shut up, when chad brought a pink girls pencil case it was funny, but when i brought a spiderman pencil case i was the weird one. it makes me sick

this is true. chad got away with everything and it's unbelievable. chad could make jokes with teachers and they laugh, but when i made my frist and final attempt, i was basically told to shut up, when chad brought a pink girls pencil case it was funny, but when i brought a spiderman pencil case i was the weird one. it makes me sick
A Chad through a water balloon at a random teacher leaving the school once and nothing happened, I speak once in class and get punishment. Such greed. Fucking cunts say its my personality :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

A Chad through a water balloon at a random teacher leaving the school once and nothing happened, I speak once in class and get punishment. Such greed. Fucking cunts say its my personality :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
it's an injustice

MUH FEMALE AUTISM

it's an injustice
Its unfair. How could metropolis treat us like this and sleep at night? HOW MANY BROCELS HAVE TO ROPE BEOFRE REPENT :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

What in the hell does it mean if psychiatrists try to diagnose you with both?

What in the hell does it mean if psychiatrists try to diagnose you with both?
You are too ugly to just have adhd but not ugly enough to just have autism

Fucking clown world, the outcome is decided before the event even begins, your looks dictates the opinion.

Fucking clown world, the outcome is decided before the event even begins, your looks dictates the opinion.
Yet we are always told its our personality's time and time again. Such greed.

Most people here have autism and cant hide it very well

To women yes
And also to men, if you don't have the looks you are seen as an autistic retard. If you have the looks then you are seen as laid back :lul: :lul: :lul:

What? Im not autistic
do you think autism effects friendships? lol. it does to me so not just to women. dudes wont want to be friends with autists unless they are low status themselves. such greed.

do you think autism effects friendships? lol. it does to me so not just to women. dudes wont want to be friends with autists unless they are low status themselves. such greed.
Autists are low iq

I have a normie tier face but social anxiety fucking destroyed my life. It got so bad that I couldn't even read out in the class when teachers told me to. So began life of shitty jobs and eventual NEETdom.

:feelsrope:

That’s interesting