Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My University has a department for Equality

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
So I wrote the chancellery "why tf are we using tax payers money for that partisan leftist bullshit? how much does that shit cost? if they want to do politics in their freetime, feel free, but why would we have to send mails to all students with their stupid events, and pay the "equality professionals"? if they want to be feminists or antifa (one of them is lol) feel free, but why paying them?

PRaga2R

JFL at writing a letter to a politician

So I wrote the chancellery "why tf are we using tax payers money for that partisan leftist bullshit? how much does that shit cost? if they want to do politics in their freetime, feel free, but why would we have to send mails to all students with their stupid events, and pay the "equality professionals"? if they want to be feminists or antifa (one of them is lol) feel free, but why paying them?
Globohomo makes whites the enemies while minorities are taught that crying racism gets them free shit. If Whites had any balls (lmao), this nigger worship shit would have ended decades ago but jfl trying to tell whitey to stand up for himself is a joke in itself these days. There's plenty of blame to go around between the opportunistic, race-baiting minority hypocrites and the dickless doormat white race.

Globohomo makes whites the enemies while minorities are taught that crying racism gets them free shit. If Whites had any balls (lmao), this nigger worship shit would have ended decades ago but jfl trying to tell whitey to stand up for himself is a joke in itself these days. There's plenty of blame to go around between the opportunistic, race-baiting minority hypocrites and the dickless doormat white race.
If they had the will, communist Martin Luther King'd be sent in prison and not celebrated as a national hero of amerimutts rn. Same thing with communist terrorist Mandela in RSA.

If they had the will, communist Martin Luther King'd be sent in prison and not celebrated as a national hero of amerimutts rn. Same thing with communist terrorist Mandela in RSA.
you must love deeply catholic mexicans then?

No i despise catholics
sorry my bad, i confused him with martin luther the protestant

too bad men were never equal, or i would have a foid by my side because for every man there would be a woman statistically