Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My unironic list of criteria for a foid to meet if I were to consider marriage and having children.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Btw this list does not apply to a girl I'd smash or get into a relationship with just to be clear so inb4 "fakecel". The criteria for a girl I'd smash is literally just don't be a landwhale and be younger than 65. This is marriage and I don't even necessarily ever want to get married and have children, this is just a hypothetical list of things that she would have to have if I were to literally sign a government contract with her and start a family. We always see list of foids requirements like (6' 2'' minimum, 6 figure salary, 6 pack, etc.) and that's usually for dating only yet-alone marriage where the criteria seems to be impossible to meet if u aren't betabuxxing...:feelsrope:My bullet points are what I firmly believe and want in an ideal world..., but I will also add parenthesis to indicate what I'd still consider marrying because nowadays its legit impossible to find a girl that fits this criteria when every guy just 50 years ago could have found a girl like this easily...:fuk:

- no tattoos (If it's a model tattoo like a little one on her ankle or clavicle I guess I'd still marry... :feelsseriously:)
- between the ages of 17-29 (Age of consent where I am is 17, If she's early 30's I guess I'd still marry...:feelsseriously:)
- no serious debt (If it's less than 5,000 USD I guess I'd still marry...:feelsseriously:)
- not a single mom (no exceptions :feelshmm:)
- no serious vices (doesn't need to smoke weed and drink every weekend like every foid nowadays, but doesn't' need to be straight-edge I guess...:feelsseriously:)
- Isn't overweight or obese (5-10 pounds overweight is okay I guess...:feelsseriously:)
- white (don't want to racemix. I'd even take a "white passing" foid like a turkish or castiza girl I guess...:feelsseriously:)
- Is a virgin (Literally impossible nowadays so I might as well be asking to win the lottery... :feelsseriously:)
- Not mentally ill (If she has typical foid "anxiety" that she struggles with that's okay I guess, but I don't want a girl on psych medication...:feelsseriously:)
- isn't a feminist. (She knows her place as a woman and I know my role in leading the relationship :feelzez:)

There are probably like 10 foids in the entire united states that fit this criteria. I have a higher chance of getting struck by lightning than getting married to a foid with this criteria when literally every guy in the past could do this and took this for granted... :blackpill: It's truly over.

Last edited:
lets see what will happen in 5 y :society:

it is important to have 2 lists, at least when you are still interacting with foids regularly. This looks like your dream list.

The other list is your desperate list just for sex, at the very least your own looksmatch should be on the list, but white only is, very picky. I asked out indians before giving up. You will never fuck a virgin, that idea is over.

The dream list is after you know you have no chance there is no judgement in being white only or other high standards because you won't get any anyway. Furthermore women have made it accepted that a woman cannot be called ugly while a man can. So writing them off as less valuable from your list, you at least establish you do not buy into their bullshit.
You didn't even read the first line of my post... brutal :feelsseriously:

What's that sweety...lower your standards immediately you can't handle railed empowered sigle moms with addiction!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back