Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My uni just wants me gone

KyloRen said:
Indari said:
my older brother is already neet, i can't neet it up too. wish i could get disability but the money is shit anyways
You can try learning some coding at home.
he wanna be creativewriter

nausea said:
but how if he does not finish uni?

If it's creative writing I don't think you need a uni to teach you that. A lot of writers don't take formal education courses.

nausea said:
he wanna be creativewriter

not really i just picked it coz it was the only thing even vaguely interesting that i thought I could do the classes for
KyloRen said:
You can try learning some coding at home.

too uninterested/low iq. i couldn't even learn html in high school. I was among the worst in my web design class and switched out of it in the middle of the year

KyloRen said:
If it's creative writing I don't think you need a uni to teach you that. A lot of writers don't take formal education courses.

i wrote 3 flash fiction stories (1-2 pages) for class might share later

Indari said:
yeah share truly

Indari said:
not really i just picked it coz it was the only thing even vaguely interesting that i thought I could do the classes for
ah

Indari said:
too uninterested/low iq. i couldn't even learn html in high school. I was among the worst in my web design class and switched out of it in the middle of the year

If you study from home at a slower pace you can learn over time.

Indari said:

Would be interesting reads.