Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My unfinished college work is slowly piling up

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
Our teachers are sending us more stuff online but I haven't had the motivation for it for weeks. I chose my college specifically because they have a good space for working because I don't work well at home, but due to isolation I haven't been getting any work finished. Situation is cringe.

Procrastinating sucks For some reason I am rarely affected by it I already finished all my school assignments for the next 2 weeks. Guess its because I want time to postmax.

this situation is getting out of control

procastination makes me procastinate more, but i cannot stop ngl

I don't have motivation even for postmaxx, imagine studying at this dire moment in my life. I find myself jumping between incels.co and anime(Vinland Saga rn) out of short attention span.

Yeah my studymaxxing got screwed for some days but now im maxing it better.

yeah I have late assignments in most of my classes; I don't care as much since the school is just doing credit/no credit grading for the rest of the semester. have been meaning to just get everything done so I can keep LDARing for a while now. I'll probably get started in an hour or so tbh because they're going to start grading all of this shit soon

procastination makes me procastinate more, but i cannot stop ngl
Same here, at this point I either sit on .co or stare at a wall for hours trying to feel motivated to work or get food or do anything.

I just did my last exam on friday, and got bit by the procrastination bug bad. I don't know how motivation works but I hope you can get over the hill, brother.

can relate
I just can't bring myself to study these last couple of weeks
what's your major?

Procrastinating sucks For some reason I am rarely affected by it I already finished all my school assignments for the next 2 weeks. Guess its because I want time to postmax.
Lucky.

Yeah me too. I have to finish some works but I have no motivation jfl

Yeah me too. I have to finish some works but I have no motivation jfl
It's not like I have loads to do, I'm just burned out after not doing much

idk I just get more irritated knowing I have work to do and at that point it becomes unenjoyable to do anything
My motivation do to school work is 0.
I remember I would read history books instead of making homework so it isn’t “hurr durr those electronics!”.

It's not like I have loads to do, I'm just burned out after not doing much
I have already finished some of them tbh. But there's still three or four and I hate it

My motivation do to school work is 0.
I remember I would read history books instead of making homework so it isn’t “hurr durr those electronics!”.
Electronics make no difference. If I'm not on .co I'll just sit there and do nothing for hours trying to think about work.

Electronics make no difference. If I'm not on .co I'll just sit there and do nothing for hours trying to think about work.
Yeah they don’t but boomers and others will use electronics as if it’s the sole reason I don’t do my homework. :lul:

Yeah they don’t but boomers and others will use electronics as if it’s the sole reason I don’t do my homework. :lul:

Boomers literally lived in the MOST privileged time and their school work was 100 times easier than ours.

Boomers literally lived in the MOST privileged time and their school work was 100 times easier than ours.
Rage fuel when boomers tell you you're complaining too much. In their generation you could just learn a trade and leave with meh grade and life would be fine.

Rage fuel when boomers tell you you're complaining too much. In their generation you could just learn a trade and leave with meh grade and life would be fine.

All you needed was a highschool degree and you are on your way to owning a house and having kids

Same bro I’m just doing the lowest effort just to pass and get this useless degree

I have an exam next week i hope I'm able to cheat well on it or I'm fucked

Deadass, you might need some ritalin or adderall or some shit to cope

Ritalin

9AE42C86 57E9 47C7 B742 FD57E8BFFF2A

We who procrastinate are all fucked. You procrastinate 2-3 days you're done, you can't catch up anymore.