Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My uncle is a 50 year old kissless virgin. Don't be like him.

P

Panda

Banned
-
And he could ascend easily but hes too fucking stupid too. and the universe is directly working aginst him. DONT BE LIKE HIM.

the typical Bluepilled incel:

1. First of all he is morbidly obese. Stop eating you fat fuck. he goes to the gym but he still eats like a pig. he thinks simply running on a treadmill twice a week is going to get him thin. you can thank mainstream media and movies for pushing that bullshit.

2. he goes on singles cruises to pick up women. he never does but keeps trying. thats not how you get women dumbass. right place right time only applies if you arent an obese fuck.

3. he goes to therapy twice a week and has been for years. THERAPY DOES NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM. THEY ONLY HELP YOU COPE WITH FAILURE. ALL WHILE GIVING YOU NO REAL SOLUTIONS SO YOU FEEL THERE ARENT ANY.

4. he refuses his looksmatch. he only wants a tall, 8/10 blonde girl. cause every time he mentions women he always uses the keywords skinny and beautiful. i get a vibe from him that he is repulsed by sub 6 women.

5. he gets his dating advice from my aunts, tv, and his therapist. ALL WOMEN. he grew up without a dad. and i dont blame him for any of his failures.

the more he fails the more he thinks there are no possible solutions to success. Some people genetically arent incel but become Truecels due to these simple mistakes. dont make the same mistakes.

Lol he's fucking 50 , it was over a long time ago, he should go stephen paddock

Past 35, it's either sugar daddy game / status game or nothing.

He should've roped\gone ER a long time ago.

5. he gets his dating advice from my aunts, tv, and his therapist. ALL WOMEN.

This is like getting advice on running a business from someone who has never had a job.

if he's white there is always a solution

96OO6vn d

I am workoutmaxxing and NTmaxxing but I am not sure these will help me.

50 years old.. prostitutes(desperate ugly ones), rape or old ugly women for him as he long past his prime

lmao at having standards as an incel, also fatcels are fakecel af.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: is his best option.

JFL at a fucking FIFTY YEAR OLD VIRGIN still trying.

how'd he make it to 50 without roping

And he could ascend easily but hes too fucking stupid too. and the universe is directly working aginst him. DONT BE LIKE HIM.

the typical Bluepilled incel:

1. First of all he is morbidly obese. Stop eating you fat fuck. he goes to the gym but he still eats like a pig. he thinks simply running on a treadmill twice a week is going to get him thin. you can thank mainstream media and movies for pushing that bullshit.

2. he goes on singles cruises to pick up women. he never does but keeps trying. thats not how you get women dumbass. right place right time only applies if you arent an obese fuck.

3. he goes to therapy twice a week and has been for years. THERAPY DOES NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM. THEY ONLY HELP YOU COPE WITH FAILURE. ALL WHILE GIVING YOU NO REAL SOLUTIONS SO YOU FEEL THERE ARENT ANY.

4. he refuses his looksmatch. he only wants a tall, 8/10 blonde girl. cause every time he mentions women he always uses the keywords skinny and beautiful. i get a vibe from him that he is repulsed by sub 6 women.

5. he gets his dating advice from my aunts, tv, and his therapist. ALL WOMEN. he grew up without a dad. and i dont blame him for any of his failures.

the more he fails the more he thinks there are no possible solutions to success. Some people genetically arent incel but become Truecels due to these simple mistakes. dont make the same mistakes.
but...but... you did, and now you're here. Too bad ur uncle's bluepilled. Seeing this site will scare him lol