Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My uncle called me handsome today

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
On a family video chat. All blackpilled men know that such compliments coming from a family member is completely useless. Why can’t a stranger foid call me handsome? Must be my personality teehee.

Also, family sometimes tends to call me 'handsome' as well. it's an universal thing, unless your family is 100% autistic, of course.

stranger foid call me handsome
Because you're not attractive enough in the eyes of females. Suicide is the only way, since we'll be unable to have intercourse with an affectionate woman. Who wants to grow old as a lonely, dementia-rotten virgin elder?

Also, family sometimes tends to call me 'handsome' as well. it's an universal thing, unless your family is 100% autistic, of course.
I don’t see them often so whenever I do they say I’ve become better looking. Kek they always say that shit even when I’ve bloatmaxxed.

My mother called me ugly and my grandmom has literally never called me handsome before. They won't even lie to me like that

bloatmaxxed.
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: Same! Nowadays, I just don't care about getting lean. Fuck that shit, below average women (yes, fucking ethnic women as a white guy) never gave me a chance anyways; my worse rejections were from white women... however.

Enjoy your copes, and that's all.

My mother called me ugly and my grandmom has literally never called me handsome before. They won't even lie to me like that
My sincere condolences. I wish you had a better experience. We all deserve affection, quite honestly. The intention is all what counts.

He wants you in the basement

Good for you. My family calls me bald and short. lol, and gay sometimes too

atleast they’re honest so there’s that

imagine taking compliments from your family serious if you know what you know .

You are a Human Waste or close to it . Born as a Garbage and Die as Garbage .

Simple . ( and Brutal )

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Retardinator

@ADHD_cel ( look post above )

imagine taking compliments from your family serious if you know what you know .

You are a Human Waste or close to it . Born as a Garbage and Die as Garbage .

Simple . ( and Brutal )

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Retardinator
No one ever gave me an compliment, not even my family.

Maybe when your a kid, as I got older and never got a girlfriend people stopped complementing me, I also gained like 100 lbs and balooned into a fat fuck

No one ever gave me an compliment, not even my family.
mother is kind to me , compliments not really .

what getting compliments in this world means is being good looking and getting constant sex and boasting about it.

if you cant do that , no ass will compliment or be jealous of you.

Last edited:
mother is kind to me , compliments not really .

what getting compliments in this world means is being good looking and getting constant sex and boasting about it.

if you cant do that , no ass will compliment or be jealous of you.
Yeah, it matters how people treat you, family doesn't see you objectively.

He's pedomaxxing, leave him alone mang

On a family video chat. All blackpilled men know that such compliments coming from a family member is completely useless. Why can’t a stranger foid call me handsome? Must be my personality teehee.
Ask him to find you a wife.Say the truth,that you struggle and maybe he can arrange something?At least a date it's more than enough not like an arranged marriage.