Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My ultimate Plan

over_for_me

over_for_me

Banned
-
I‘m currently working on a bioweapon aimed against XY Chromosome beings aka Males.

My ultimate plan consists of removing all males of the face of the earth except myself(I will have a cure) by using my bioweapon. As a following all of society will collapse and 90% of the population will perish. As a direct result the earth would heal from the abomination of humanity. Nature would return to its stolen lands and a new golden time would rise.

As of the humans I will procreate with the fittest and sexiest of the remaining 10%. Whales and trannies shall be removed by time.

I will be the new Adam and rule over earth, I will be the ultimate Chad and my white liquid shall be flowing into the vagina of my subordinates and recreate humanity.

(In Fortnite)

The west has fallen. Billions must die.

I‘m currently working on a bioweapon aimed against XY Chromosome beings aka Males.

My ultimate plan consists of removing all males of the face of the earth except myself(I will have a cure) by using my bioweapon. As a following all of society will collapse and 90% of the population will perish. As a direct result the earth would heal from the abomination of humanity. Nature would return to its stolen lands and a new golden time would rise.

As of the humans I will procreate with the fittest and sexiest of the remaining 10%. Whales and trannies shall be removed by time.

I will be the new Adam and rule over earth, I will be the ultimate Chad and my white liquid shall be flowing into the vagina of my subordinates and recreate humanity.

(In Fortnite)
cool idea