Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My twitter account got suspended temporarily.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240831 024034
Because, I told some Jew that he isn't indegnious to the middle east. Jfl at "free speech" meanwhile, there's millions of racist posts against curries and twitter doesn't mind.

You should've expected it tbh

I can't stand twitter I don't know how you use it

I feel like it's hard to get people on there to even respond to you though. Anytime I've had twitter most of my replies just get ignored
It's actually, quite easy. If you want to troll foids, go to their pfp and look for flaws and make fun of their flaws. It usually, does the trick

Truly an incel moment

IMG 20240831 024859

This is the classical, Zionist response. Last time a hasbara troll told me, he was Iranian. They get married when you call them Goldberg.
@Made in Heaven

There is no free speech anywhere today. If there is, it is only here.

Baby shit. I got a 2 week for just insulting musk

View attachment 1240261
Because, I told some Jew that he isn't indegnious to the middle east. Jfl at "free speech" meanwhile, there's millions of racist posts against curries and twitter doesn't mind.
JFL at dumbasses thinking Elon musk will save dah huite race. He may be racist as fuck but he still worships money more than anything else.

That's your fault. You're not supposed to display anti-Semitism goy.