Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My true Unpopular Opinon

RE: My true Unpopular Opinon(Don't ban me Mods pls)

blickpall said:
If you wanted to push the argument to absurdity you could have just gone for murder or infanticide. I'm talking about trends of behavior and preference, not outliers.

not absurd at all

scientifically proven

I already begged the site staff to pin the book I suggested ...

The only woman I really hate is my mother because she's the only one guilty of my sad, lonely life of an ugly man. I'm cool with woman wanting the best, I'm not cool with not being one. I also blame my father who is 6+/10 normie with nice facial symmetry and good hair genes for marrying genetical trash called my mother. My two sisters are normal and have happy families now while I am an outburst of her worst features. Ugly people should not reproduce at any cost, and while men have natural barrier for that called Chad women just can't be controlled because a lot of betas or even some good looking guys would gladly impregnate them.

nausea said:
not absurd at all

scientifically proven

I already begged the site staff to pin the book I suggested ...

His statement was that rapists should get amnesty because they are acting on a biological motivation, which pushes the argument to absurdity and thus fails to draw a parallel to the premise (in other words, intentionally tries to debase the argument by pushing the same reasoning to an unreasonable extreme).

For your book to be relevant, it would have to push for the sociological acceptance of rapists, not merely the explanation for it.

blickpall said:
His statement was that rapists should get amnesty because they are acting on a biological motivation, which pushes the argument to absurdity and thus fails to draw a parallel to the premise (in other words, intentionally tries to debase the argument by pushing the same reasoning to an unreasonable extreme).

For your book to be relevant, it would have to push for the sociological acceptance of rapists, not merely the explanation for it.

akkk it's sad to be a dumbcel like me

but I still disagree eh

wimmianz are acting out their new found sexual freedom so it's not absurd we do the very same thing too

the fact that society doesn't accept this concept it's simply an abuse inflicted on our biology

also please now that you are on staff can you suggest to give "sperm wars" the credit it deserves?

nausea said:
akkk it's sad to be a dumbcel like me

but I still disagree eh

wimmianz are acting out their new found sexual freedom so it's not absurd we do the very same thing too

the fact that society doesn't accept this concept it's simply an abuse inflicted on our biology

also please now that you are on staff can you suggest to give "sperm wars" the credit it deserves?

It's ok, might be just language barrier ^^

There is a difference. Women are abusing men's sexual drive by exercising the power of choice. Incels raping women cannot be seen as a parallel to that, because choice is a non-physical act. There is also no world in which rape will become legal or socially acceptable, so it's best to just get rid of that cope now.

The best you can do is post a sparknotes or video summary of the book, along with an online transcript. How many incels do you think will go buy a book without at least getting hooked on the premise first? If you make it appealing, presentable, and offer it in a way that incels can access it for free, your post will gain natural traction and then it would make sense to pin it/otherwise highlight it, in my opinion.

blickpall said:
It's ok, might be just language barrier ^^

There is a difference. Women are abusing men's sexual drive by exercising the power of choice. Incels raping women cannot be seen as a parallel to that, because choice is a non-physical act. There is also no world in which rape will become legal or socially acceptable, so it's best to just get rid of that cope now.

The best you can do is post a sparknotes or video summary of the book, along with an online transcript. How many incels do you think will go buy a book without at least getting hooked on the premise first? If you make it appealing, presentable, and offer it in a way that incels can access it for free, your post will gain natural traction and then it would make sense to pin it/otherwise highlight it, in my opinion.

no need to buy it eh

it's online for free

I will make some quotes from it maybe

nausea said:
no need to buy it eh

it's online for free

I will make some quotes from it maybe

Check websites that do summaries for books, like SparkNotes, or google "sperm wars summary" "sperm wars notes" "sperm wars quotes" and pull the information you think is best, or link to the best highlights.

As you can see, this site goes through a lot of content daily, many many black pills, and very few get stickied. It needs to be really top tier. I will gladly include such a post in my weekly highlights though.

blickpall said:
Check websites that do summaries for books, like SparkNotes, or google "sperm wars summary" "sperm wars notes" "sperm wars quotes" and pull the information you think is best, or link to the best highlights.

As you can see, this site goes through a lot of content daily, many many black pills, and very few get stickied. It needs to be really top tier. I will gladly include such a post in my weekly highlights though.

I just tell you this

the book is the most blackpill thing I have ever found, read it yourself and you WILL agree 100% guaranteed

the only concern I have is about copyright, Idk if we can "adopt" it so to speak boh...

thx for your patience man

blickpall said:

The message was pretty clear. But I'll spell it out one last time for all the special ed kids and spergcels who take things literally.

Just because something is "natural" does not make it acceptable. Humans can overcome their nature - it's one of the things that separates us from animals. Women should not be held to a different standard, unless you believe they are somehow above the rest of us. Furthermore, it is perfectly reasonable to hate something (natural or not) if it contributes to your suffering.

nausea said:
I just tell you this

the book is the most blackpill thing I have ever found, read it yourself and you WILL agree 100% guaranteed

the only concern I have is about copyright, Idk if we can "adopt" it so to speak boh...

thx for your patience man

You have to understand that the barrier for entry of a book is too large for many people in this day and age. That's simply not how we like to digest information anymore, unless we are enticed to do so. You need to hook someone with some quotes, a summary, etc. and then they may consider investing their time in a book. One incel's support for the book is simply not enough, because incels here support all sorts of crazy shit lol.

Copyright should not be your concern if it is hosted externally online. The onus is on them, not you for propagating an established link that is not under your or our domain. Using quotes from it in the post is not an issue either.

fukmylyf said:
Just because something is "natural" does not make it acceptable. Humans can overcome their nature - it's one of the things that separates us from animals. Women should not be held to a different standard, unless you believe they are somehow above the rest of us. Furthermore, it is perfectly reasonable to hate something (natural or not) if it contributes to your suffering.

Preferences are unconscious whereas rape is a conscious decision. You took the blanket term "natural" and pushed it to absurdity by ignoring all of the other things that separate the act. That's a fallacious approach.

The latter point does have merit, and I believe we've discussed this (or I did with someone else) in the past. The example there was with mosquitoes, and how you can still hate them. After reflecting on it, I realized that while I may detest mosquitoes, be annoyed by them, I don't get an emotional reaction to them that would be consistent with hate; hating the mosquito will do nothing to change it anyway, much like women.

blickpall said:
You have to understand that the barrier for entry of a book is too large for many people in this day and age. That's simply not how we like to digest information anymore, unless we are enticed to do so. You need to hook someone with some quotes, a summary, etc. and then they may consider investing their time in a book. One incel's support for the book is simply not enough, because incels here support all sorts of crazy shit lol.

Copyright should not be your concern if it is hosted externally online. The onus is on them, not you for propagating an established link that is not under your or our domain. Using quotes from it in the post is not an issue either.

yes ok I know

some other user support it though, and the book is not long eh

I will try to make quotes when I can

blickpall said:
Preferences are unconscious whereas rape is a conscious decision. You took the blanket term "natural" and pushed it to absurdity by ignoring all of the other things that separate the act. That's a fallacious approach.

The latter point does have merit, and I believe we've discussed this (or I did with someone else) in the past. The example there was with mosquitoes, and how you can still hate them. After reflecting on it, I realized that while I may detest mosquitoes, be annoyed by them, I don't get an emotional reaction to them that would be consistent with hate; hating the mosquito will do nothing to change it anyway, much like women.

a female's preferences may be unconscious, but her behavior/actions are not. 

you don't get an emotional reaction to mosquitoes for the same reason you'd kill it without hesitation. Human exceptionalism. True hatred is usually reserved for members of our own species. Think about it.

vancha986 said:
(pardon me  for my bad english)

I hate women because they live their lives on easy mode. They take advantages of people for just being a "lady".
They have so much power in their hands and still they plead that women are not equal to men.

HOWEVER

I DON'T HATE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME.
I fully agree with you, OP.

It sucks that attractive females will never have sex with me, but I understand and can cope past that.

What I can't cope with is the unrelenting pain due to being treated as a subhuman.

Grotesque said:
I fully agree with you, OP.

It sucks that attractive females will never have sex with me, but I understand and can cope past that.

What I can't cope with is the unrelenting pain due to being treated as a subhuman.

It's just a natural habit of us humans, even as an Incel I still subconsciously gravitate towards beautiful people who will reject me for my looks than someone hideous looking.

fukmylyf said:
a female's preferences may be unconscious, but her behavior/actions are not. 

you don't get an emotional reaction to mosquitoes for the same reason you'd kill it without hesitation. Human exceptionalism. True hatred is usually reserved for members of our own species. Think about it.

So you are suggesting women dish out pity sex and fake validation? That won't solve anything. If you're suggesting more humane treatment of incels, then I 100% agree but oftentimes people conflate this and the former.

That makes sense. I guess I just can't hate a person without them having seriously fucked me over directly, and saying "no" to a date with me doesn't qualify. The system makes me frustrated but I recognize that it is separate from its individual moving parts.

blickpall said:
So you are suggesting women dish out pity sex and fake validation? That won't solve anything. If you're suggesting more humane treatment of incels, then I 100% agree but oftentimes people conflate this and the former.

That makes sense. I guess I just can't hate a person without them having seriously fucked me over directly, and saying "no" to a date with me doesn't qualify. The system makes me frustrated but I recognize that it is separate from its individual moving parts.

no, the latter. And I think the whole system needs to be reworked. Radically.

I hate women, but i always try and calm some people down because at the end of the day. Femoids gonna femoid. Nothing we can do about it. I might hate 30 degree heat in the summer but there's nothing you can really do about it. Its a force of nature.

fukmylyf said:
The message was pretty clear. But I'll spell it out one last time for all the special ed kids and spergcels who take things literally.

In reality women should be held to a lower standard than men as they are not in control of their actions a lot of the time. Thing is though thanks to feminism, not only do they get the pussy pass they also go round telling everyone how much agency they have and how they can do what a man does and society gives them that too. It really is life on easy mode.

commander_zoidberg said:
I hate women, but i always try and calm some people down because at the end of the day. Femoids gonna femoid. Nothing we can do about it. I might hate 30 degree heat in the summer but there's nothing you can really do about it. Its a force of nature.

In reality women should be held to a lower standard than men as they are not in control of their actions a lot of the time. Thing is though thanks to feminism, not only do they get the pussy pass they also go round telling everyone how much agency they have and how they can do what a man does and society gives them that too. It really is life on easy mode.

we can do what our ancestors did

fukmylyf said:
no, the latter. And I think the whole system needs to be reworked. Radically.

If it's just the latter then I agree. 

Saying the whole system needs to be reworked is easy. What's a plausible way of doing it though?

blickpall said:
If it's just the latter then I agree. 

Saying the whole system needs to be reworked is easy. What's a plausible way of doing it though?

plausible meaning legal?

nausea said:
plausible meaning legal?

Not necessarily, but likely. Plausible meaning not some patriarchy fantasycope that has 0% chance of being implemented ever, like turning women into incubators and chained to a pillar like in the Matrix or something.

blickpall said:
Not necessarily, but likely. Plausible meaning not some patriarchy fantasycope that has 0% chance of being implemented ever, like turning women into incubators and chained to a pillar like in the Matrix or something.

eh, giving right to vote to femminz has been the worst mistake of our politicians

so now coming back to the order our wise ancestors gave us will not happen "legally"

jihad is an option, it's holy and even a must for the oppressed

it's a powerful concept

The solution is simple. Strip women of their rights. Islamic culture has it right

I don`t really hate females for not giving me sex, hell, the abuse commited by them started at fucking 8, back then i don`t even fucking know why they have cunts instead of dicks.

and if can`t say all of them were "stacies" one of my worst abusers, that literally make me have suicidal througts at 12 was a fucking landwhale, ugly females were not diferent, i literally was treated like garbage by the 99% of them until i turned 15 and becomed an tall, intimidating ogre.

Even then the abuse don`t become as less harsh, just less frequent, maybe if they learned to overcome their primitive ways and stopped treating genetically inferior men as garbage, they will be hated less tbh.

MADA FAKA WAT IS DISSSSSS?