Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Trucel Friend Gets More Attention Than Me

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
He's a 5'4, bug eyed, shit frame curry who has a stutter and he literally has a dozen female friends and a big social circle of friends. He spends the whole class talking to a foid best to him who's into him.

It's so over for me. I get MOGGED brutally by him.

@Zer0/∞ NTpill seems legit:feelshmm:

Talking to foids and spending time with normies doesn't necessarily mean that he gets laid

If i didn’t get taken out of school i’d probably wouldve developed a social circle (i was just starting to socialize and open up) but that got ended shortly after when my brother slapped a kids glasses off his face and got expelled and my mother and him werent allowed back on the premisces and didnt have much gas money plus my family wouldnt take me (also at the time gta 5 was about to drop) so she convinced me. Plus my family ignoring me and ostrasizing me (only ethnic in my entire white family) i never learned how to socialize or be happy growing up and had nobody. I suffered the breaking dick incident also from the depression and anger

I wonder what couldve been.

YOU CANNOT BE TRUECEL AS A CURRY

TRUECEL AND CURRY IS A COMPLETE OXYMORON

Hadn't you been banned for ascending?

Hadn't you been banned for ascending?
Unbanned now

If i didn’t get taken out of school i’d probably wouldve developed a social circle (i was just starting to socialize and open up) but that got ended shortly after when my brother slapped a kids glasses off his face and got expelled and my mother and him werent allowed back on the premisces and didnt have much gas money plus my family wouldnt take me (also at the time gta 5 was about to drop) so she convinced me. Plus my family ignoring me and ostrasizing me (only ethnic in my entire white family) i never learned how to socialize or be happy growing up and had nobody. I suffered the breaking dick incident also from the depression and anger

I wonder what couldve been.
How tall are u bro?

this fag will never change. This guy keeps lying.

How am I lying
Don't you know?

"He's a 5'4, bug eyed, shit frame curry who has a stutter and he literally has a dozen female friends and a big social circle of friends. He spends the whole class talking to a foid best to him who's into him."

Now you're denying the blackpill. You see that faggot? Fuck your fakecel ass should gtfo asap stop lying about your shit

Don't you know?

"He's a 5'4, bug eyed, shit frame curry who has a stutter and he literally has a dozen female friends and a big social circle of friends. He spends the whole class talking to a foid best to him who's into him."

Now you're denying the blackpill. You see that faggot? Fuck your fakecel ass should gtfo asap stop lying about your shit
Not once did I deny the Blackpill.

Exceptions will always exist.