Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My travel itinerary - SEAMAXXING

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
If I survive my surgery I'm going travelling till I run out of money

I will meet up with @rope2cope in Pattaya in Thailand as well.

I'm fucking done with this life, fuck that shit I need a break and need to ascendmaxx.

Feburary 14-15th

- Japan for 2 weeks, try ascending, download all dating apps, go to all foreign bars, buy all date app premiums for a month, tinder plus etc, spam the fuck out of date apps all day long, fraudmaxx all my looks.

March 1st
- Thailand for a month
Just hookermaxx and bargirlmaxx in Pattaya for experience I guess.

April 1st
- Vietnam for a week

April 7th
- Now either I go back to Japan for 3 months if I had any success in my 2 week trial period or ill just go straight to philphinnes for a year.and try ascend there.

I am also considering Korea and China but idk.

I want a GF, I'll be 29 by then, last time to ascend.

Japan gf > Philippines gf > Korean gf > Chinese gf

Idk Philippines are very cute and loyal apparently, I think they would make a good wife but idk they are usually giga poor so they will probably try to scammaxx me. So idk if I want a Filipino tbh tbh tbh.

Chinese gooks are less attractive, Korean ones too but at least Korean are surgerumaxxing like no tomorrow.

And Japan waifus are tier 1 tbh, but so many fucking white chadlites are going there it's fuckin g over idk if I even have a chance there it might be over tbh, i will see, that is what the 2 week trial period is for, to decide if I even stand a chance there, I'll land in Osaka or some other tier 2 city then just SPAM the fuck out of all dating apps I can get my hands on and hopefully ascend, if I get 0 action during this 2 weeks I might give up on my Japan waifus dream tbh idk

Anyway I am completely and mentally fucked up beyond any comprehension you guys can't even begin to comprehend what I'm going through, if you know the Eclipse from Berserk when they are taken to the nether world with all those.fucked up monsters and horrid shit that is what my mind looks like 24/7 ATM, I am not even here anymore, I have to constantly remind myself I am alive to even cut back to reality, it's just fucking over I must be the most resilient person on this fucked up planet to still maintain my sanity after all of this.

Good luck, try not to get every known STD in existance.

haven't seen @rope2cope for a long time here. he vanished and did not reply for a long time. why? are you now in Thailand?

haven't seen @rope2cope for a long time here. he vanished and did not reply for a long time. why? are you now in Thailand?
I think he is in Thailand.

I send him private message and he reply so maybe try that.

He said he will be there in March I want to meet him there.

dont go to china or korea if ur manlet