Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Tinder matches in Thailand overnight xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 12 matches all together from Thailand, Mexico, and Israel. At least two of those were ladyboys and a couple were probably bots.

Weed said:
Dry periods.. If you're talking about everyday then no, I get matches like everyday at least 7 matches minimum.
Damn I like bangkok more, girls are cuter and I still get high amount of matches(not as high as Pattaya but high) and some girls get a bit mad when I don't reply, keep spamming and shit.. fuark that chad feeling ngl.

YPqN7G6.png
getting a bit mad cuz no replies lul
6YEoUT8.png
and she wants me to Thailand(shes not from SK but bangkok xd)

Damn. I need your pics now :D You probably mog me to oblivion.

Dude you're Chad, GTFO.

in USA my matches are like 90% fat black girls and 10% fat white women.

I have zero prettiness to my face but in Thailand I had thousands via autoswipe over a week or two and probably a bottom barrel ELO score. Maybe 30% were hot and my max age was 25.

That being said a lot of the matches would waste my time by flirting then never want to show up for a date.

mylifeistrash said:
in USA my matches are like 90% fat black girls and 10% fat white women.

I have zero prettiness to my face but in Thailand I had thousands via autoswipe over a week or two and probably a bottom barrel ELO score. Maybe 30% were hot and my max age was 25.

That being said a lot of the matches would waste my time by flirting then never want to show up for a date.

It's so over for me then. Auto swipe will probably get you banned for botting pretty fast these days.

CopingGymcel said:
It's so over for me then. Auto swipe will probably get you banned for botting pretty fast these days.

It was worthless in Thailand anyway due to the high amount of ladyboys and shit who'll message you and spam your inbox.

Best just to set your location to like 1 mile away and swipe on only the hottest ones.

Getting around in Bangkok is damn near impossible so 1 mile in Bangkok is like 10 miles in NYC, or 100 miles in a small town. Yes I'm serious.

mylifeistrash said:
loooooooooool

americans think it's the 1950s and the rest of the world gives a flying shit about our shithole of a country and think our citizens have money to spend on SE asian girls. ancient meme.

you only go there because girls there like chad genetics and even a tall whtite guy with average face is chad

but no bullshit, if you're not tall and white you're not getting anything over there, period. they think the usa is shit and the only reason they'll want you is they think you're a chad.

is 5'9 tall enough in thailand?

I don't know if this means I have a chance or not. What do you look like?

Weed said:
Even stblackopscel can get laid there.. don't tell me blackopscel mogs you.. there's no way
Try it as an experiment

There was stblackops experiment already

ArtoriasWolf said:
I don't know if this means I have a chance or not. What do you look like?

I can PM a pic later cuz I am at work

dKFjd3q.jpg

I think my introvertness would dissapear in Thailand lmao

99UAQrt.jpg

Results from yesterday in Bangkok after deleting some obvious ladyboys. Not sure why it's trolling me with "10+" 1 more messaged, but she must have unmatched when I didn't answer. Overall pretty meh result. 

Weed said:
There was stblackops experiment already

That was me :)

CopingGymcel said:
99UAQrt.jpg

Results from yesterday in Bangkok after deleting some obvious ladyboys. Not sure why it's trolling me with "10+" 1 more messaged, but she must have unmatched when I didn't answer. Overall pretty meh result. 

That was me :)
Lmao well replicate my experiment exactly like I did

Weed said:
Lmao well replicate my experiment exactly like I did

Swiping is so boring, though, makes me want to blow my brains out. Matches that will never lead to anything are also useless.

CopingGymcel said:
Swiping is so boring, though, makes me want to blow my brains out. Matches that will never lead to anything are also useless.

Oh wait u also got superliked

Weed said:
Oh wait u also got superliked

Apparently I super liked her, wtf.

I never clicked on any super like.

8ByYLNj.png

LOL Never experienced this.. she could delete her insta bio if I didnt like it babhsndbjdj but damn I like her, would ltr and I legit like her personality.. but is it all a chad halo?

CopingGymcel said:
Apparently I super liked her, wtf.

I never clicked on any super like.

Accident just like our births

You should find the rich girls from Bangkok to come over to study in the UK or holiday visa

i lived 3 months in bangkok
i got 99+ likes within 3 days of landing
tinder is indeed an easy way to line up a few dates there

theoldnick said:
i lived 3 months in bangkok
i got 99+ likes within 3 days of landing
tinder is indeed an easy way to line up a few dates there
How many times have u slayed? I got 200 matches in 3 days so it means I will slay 2x more than u? Lolo

ovrload said:
You should find the rich girls from Bangkok to come over to study in the UK or holiday visa
I am trying to do that tbh.. like if I ever travel there I already got girls lined up but that wont happen soon so hopefully I will find someone who would like to travel.

Weed said:
How many times have u slayed? I got 200 matches in 3 days so it means I will slay 2x more than u? Lolo

the truth is it gets old fast
having to "manage" a dozen girls trough texting and setup dates
managing the flaking and rescheduling
gets annoying and overwhelming faster then you think

doing the same dates over and over
and the same conversations over and over

i did it 2 weeks then stopped

i just kept 2 girls

@'Weed' wherever i am needed i will be there my man, also i cant send PMs

FBI said:
@'Weed' wherever i am needed i will be there my man, also i cant send PMs
Thanks bro also suggestion change avi ;)

theoldnick said:
Weed said:
the truth is it gets old fast
having to "manage" a dozen girls trough texting and setup dates
managing the flaking and rescheduling
gets annoying and overwhelming faster then you think
doing the same dates over and over
and the same conversations over and over
i did it 2 weeks then stopped
i just kept 2 girls
fuark dat chad life lmao

Switched location to Brazil and got superliked by her 
3s6ADun.jpg

@CopingGymcel
@Twisted

Weed said:
3s6ADun.jpg

@CopingGymcel
@Twisted

Nice. Time to switch to your own country and get laid.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
3s6ADun.jpg

@CopingGymcel
@Twisted
Nice. Time to switch to your own country and get laid.
You saw my pic, I can't but you can.. You fucking mog zyros with that morph.
Also Twisted could confirm it's over for me and him in UK.. People like me and Twisted would never get messages on tinder.. We might get 1 or 2 likes.. 3 whatever..but they don't message you but if you do message them, they respond with 1 word answers and obviously trying to end convo fast while Brazil and Thailand.. different story.. Brazil girls are t h i c c if you know what I me and and more white looking.. and there I am getting superliked by stacy lol

Tfw everyone gets more matches than me everywhere.

EVEN ON THE INCEL BOARD I'M A LOSER. Holy fuck it's time for the rope.

itsOVER said:
How many matches do you get in Thailand?

Weed said:
itsOVER said:

It's not really the right question to ask, since if one of us swipes more than the other that's gonna affect the results. It's about match rate, not total matches.

Essentially, I get around 2 matches per 100 swipes. Now yeah OK you can just swipe 1000 times in 20 minutes or so and have enough matches generated, but FML everyone gets more than me. It's the fucking principle god damnit. Even on this board I'm the biggest loser.

Weed said:
Also Twisted could confirm it's over for me and him in UK.. People like me and Twisted would never get messages on tinder.. 

The key is to get some good non-selfie photos and put on a good filter  (competition is higher in the west, you need to stay ahead of everyone). Only having selfies in the west won't work unless you're Orb tier. Despite what some people here think, the kind of photos you have make a huge difference. I know a 4.5/10 guy, who barely got matches, then when he got better photos taken he got plenty of Tinder matches (he told me how him riding on a horse in one photo got him tons of matches) and he has fucked some of them. He had a girl who he met on Tinder, who got crazy about him after he banged her and he wanted to know how to let her down, as she was constantly messaging him all day. My country is quite hypergamous and you mog that guy, so I don't see why you couldn't do the same.

Twisted said:
38 matches on my own tinder so far which I’ve had for 3 weeks and done around 1000 swipes on. Only been messaged by 4 of those matches. I messaged 3 of those matches myself, one completely ignored me, the second gave short replies then stopped replying altogether and the third one actually engaged in a conversation. This is what it’s like in the UK

Meanwhile I get Stacy matches in other people’s tinder experiments of me in EE, Mexico ect

You need Tinder Plus. Just pay the money and you get more matches. Most guys have to swipe on a lot of girls to get matches, but then when you get those matches, it's up to you to message them (don't wait for them to message you). Most won't lead to any dates, but it's a number game. You've just to go keep trying and you will land a date in a few days. Girls will give any reason to left swipe you. Have you seen those Tinder Youtube videos from females swiping? They swipe left on fucking 95% of people, sometimes for no apparent reason.

itsOVER said:
It's not really the right question to ask, since if one of us swipes more than the other that's gonna affect the results. It's about match rate, not total matches.

Essentially, I get around 2 matches per 100 swipes. Now yeah OK you can just swipe 1000 times in 20 minutes or so and have enough matches generated, but FML everyone gets more than me. It's the fucking principle god damnit. Even on this board I'm the biggest loser.

2 per 100 isn't all that terrible.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Also Twisted could confirm it's over for me and him in UK.. People like me and Twisted would never get messages on tinder..
The key is to get some good non-selfie photos and put on a good filter  (competition is higher in the west, you need to stay ahead of everyone). Only having selfies in the west won't work unless you're Orb tier. Despite what some people here think, the kind of photos you have make a huge difference. I know a 4.5/10 guy, who barely got matches, then when he got better photos taken he got plenty of Tinder matches (he told me how him riding on a horse in one photo got him tons of matches) and he has fucked some of them. He had a girl who he met on Tinder, who got crazy about him after he banged her and he wanted to know how to let her down, as she was constantly messaging him all day. My country is quite hypergamous and you mog that guy, so I don't see why you couldn't do the same.

Twisted said:
38 matches on my own tinder so far which I’ve had for 3 weeks and done around 1000 swipes on. Only been messaged by 4 of those matches. I messaged 3 of those matches myself, one completely ignored me, the second gave short replies then stopped replying altogether and the third one actually engaged in a conversation. This is what it’s like in the UK
Meanwhile I get Stacy matches in other people’s tinder experiments of me in EE, Mexico ect
You need Tinder Plus. Just pay the money and you get more matches. Most guys have to swipe on a lot of girls to get matches, but then when you get those matches, it's up to you to message them (don't wait for them to message you). Most won't lead to any dates, but it's a number game. You've just to go keep trying and you will land a date in a few days.

itsOVER said:
2 per 100 isn't all that terrible.

It is when everyone else seems to be getting 6 boyo. Of course maybe you're all just sat there no-lifeing the right swipe button all day but somehow I don't think that's the case.

1/115 is the global average so 2/100, while not terrible, is only a little over twice the global average, which is still pretty shit tier if you're white in Asia.

I do about twice as well in Ho Chi Minh City than Bangkok, and about 3x as well in Manila, Philippines. I suspect that's because neither of those cities have a lot of white tourists so I'm a rarer commodity there. Although there's other dating apps I do quite well in in Thailand (probably you'd all do better though), and just generally by combining the lot it's still obviously fine to ensure you're never struggling for women.

But again, it's the fucking principle. Even on this board filled with the losers of society, I am the biggest loser. There's just no escape from it. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Weed said:
nvm lul she was frauding

Some Instagram model? At least some 3/10 female went out of her way to super like you  :heh: She wanted to be your Stacy.

itsOVER said:
Weed said:
itsOVER said:
well idk I get like 10 matches per day in TH so I guess 1 day = 100 swipes? just saying cuz they already swiped me before I swiped them

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
nvm lul she was frauding
Some Instagram model? At least some 3/10 female went out of her way to super like you :heh: She wanted to be your Stacy.
wat

Also fuck Brazil I only get sub5s lul

Weed said:
well idk I get like 10 matches per day in TH so I guess 1 day = 100 swipes? just saying cuz they already swiped me before I swiped them

wat

Yeah exactly, I get like 2. It's ropeworthy how I'm the biggest loser even among all you losers. There's no escaping being the bottom of the totem pole in every single group I'm in. Just fucking REEEEEE.

Now yeah it's 2 more than I got back home, and combined with the other dating apps, going out to clubs etc...it's certainly fine and a pussy paradise overall BUT just fucking lol at my life  where fellow incels mog me by a 5 to 1 match rate.

itsOVER said:
Weed said:

wat

Yeah exactly, I get like 2. It's ropeworthy how I'm the biggest loser even among all you losers. There's no escaping being the bottom of the totem pole in every single group I'm in. Just fucking REEEEEE.
Now yeah it's 2 more than I got back home, and combined with the other dating apps, going out to clubs etc...it's certainly fine and a pussy paradise overall BUT just fucking lol at my life where fellow incels mog me by a 5 to 1 match rate.

Mind sending me a pic tbh tbh? <3 =^_^=

Weed said:

I've posted plenty of pics here. Surprised you've never seen them. But here:

https://imgur.com/a/fdeqj

https://imgur.com/a/PXN5P

Just REEEEEE at my potato face that gets mogged even by other incels.

itsOVER said:
Weed said:
I've posted plenty of pics here. Surprised you've never seen them. But here:
https://imgur.com/a/fdeqj
https://imgur.com/a/PXN5P
Just REEEEEE at my potato face that gets mogged even by other incels.
um get a different hair style (srs) xddddddddddddddd like long top.. then try tinder idk no? btw u mog me

Weed said:
um get a different hair style (srs) xddddddddddddddd like long top.. then try tinder idk no? btw u mog me

You mog the shit out of him, lol.

Weed said:

My hair is shit cos I'm norwooding. I'm getting that remedied with a hair transplant in March but it'll require shaving my head so I'll look like a troll from LOTR for a fair few months.

I seriously doubt I mog you considering you're on 5x my match rate. Unless your photos are all of you standing next to ferraris and helicopters lol.

CopingGymcel said:

Way too many mentalcels. Framecel reckons he's a 4, Twisted reckons he's a 4...Just fucking lol.

I'm hte biggest loser on this whole forum, this is serious rope fuel.

itsOVER said:
My hair is shit cos I'm norwooding. I'm getting that remedied with a hair transplant in March but it'll require shaving my head so I'll look like a troll from LOTR for a fair few months.

I seriously doubt I mog you considering you're on 5x my match rate. Unless your photos are all of you standing next to ferraris and helicopters lol.

He is above average with pretty boy looks and he has the whiteness they are looking for (very blonde hair and nice pale skin). 

He would do very well if he went to Asia.

itsOVER said:
Weed said:
I seriously doubt I mog you considering you're on 5x my match rate. Unless your photos are all of you standing next to ferraris and helicopters lol.

CopingGymcel said:
Way too many mentalcels. Framecel reckons he's a 4, Twisted reckons he's a 4...Just fucking lol.
Biggest loser on this while forum, this is serious rope fuel.

Good luck on transplant.

Framecel is 5.5/10, Twisted 5.5 I am 4

CopingGymcel said:
He is above average with pretty boy looks and he has the whiteness they are looking for (very blonde hair and nice pale skin). 

REEEEEEEEEEEE

If I dyed my hair blonde I'd just look even more retarded than now. Just REEEEEE at all my features and REEEEE that I'm logged even by other incels.

Lookism were wrong. I can't be a 4. More like a 3. REEEEEE get the rope.

itsOVER said:
CopingGymcel said:
REEEEEEEEEEEE
If I dyed my hair blonde I'd just look even more retarded than now. Just REEEEEE at all my features and REEEEE that I'm logged even by other incels.
lul he's trolling about pretty boy looks, I can look like a pretty boy with good chin and tan

itsOVER said:
REEEEEEEEEEEE

You've fucked hot Asian chicks and have even had an LTR with one that you broke off; Weed has fucked one fat chick or something. So you're better off experience wise. Now, he is a lot younger, so hopefully he can catch up.

CopingGymcel said:
itsOVER said:
REEEEEEEEEEEE
You've fucked hot Asian chicks and have even had an LTR with one that you broke off; Weed has fucked one fat chick or something. So you're better off experience wise. Now, he is a lot younger, so hopefully he can catch up.
also that chick used me, lul itsover u can find a thread

CopingGymcel said:

It's not about who has fucked what. It's about that even on a forum of incels I get mogged just like I do IRL.

Lliterally someone should have put a bullet in me at birth.

itsOVER said:
CopingGymcel said:
It's not about who has fucked what. It's about that even on a forum of incels I get mogged just like I do IRL.
Lliterally someone should have put a bullet in me at birth.
I would mog you if I had a normal chin and philtrum and mouth area and teeth maybe

Weed said:
I would mog you if I had a normal chin and philtrum and mouth area and teeth maybe

Look, you'e got 5x the matches and an independent forum member also says u mog me. You're clearly more attractive.

Just fucking lol at my life. I finish last everytime. Even when up against fellow social outcasts I manage to be at the bottom of the social heirachy.

ROPE.

I might be coping hard right now but none of those girls are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.