Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Tinder matches in Thailand overnight xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should go to Thailand or Philippines. Plenty of JB there too, and it's legal there.

ovrload said:
She probably would’ve even see my messages. Wouldn’t surprise me she gets hundreds every day

Ok... she replied and she is indeed a tranny lol.

bitch what the fuck msdajinfiajsnfiujasnfiasnfiuasnifasfas

proof?

In Thailand i mostly got matches from ladyboys... Just the way i like it :D
We gotta fucking move there, start an incel-town colony.

Weed said:

proof?

You can't tell that she is a tranny by looking at her face? I could tell right away. You should never go to Thailand if you're that bad at spotting trannies.

line ID or number in tinder profile = hooker

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
proof?
You can't tell that she is a tranny by looking at her face? I could tell right away. You should never go to Thailand if you're that bad at spotting trannies.
mom's spaghetti

YXHFLeX.jpg

KxqLWSI.png

Lmao even 30 y o milfs would bang.
not trans this time, right? @CopingGymcel

Btw she looks a bit likr curry in other pics wtf

Ladyboy matches.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Ladyboy matches.
Sure bruh.

BTW I just achieved 100 matches if you take into account that I unmatched like 11 ladyboys.

Western chad levels legit

Weed said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Ladyboy matches.
Sure bruh.
BTW I just achieved 100 matches if you take into account that I unmatched like 11 ladyboys.

See, all white incels have to do is to move to Thailand. They're volcels if they stay in the west.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
See, all white incels have to do is to move to Thailand. They're volcels if they stay in the west.

Yes but I would rather save up on surgeries and BMW

Weed said:
YXHFLeX.jpg

KxqLWSI.png

Lmao even 30 y o milfs would bang.
not trans this time, right? @CopingGymcel

Btw she looks a bit likr curry in other pics wtf

Jawline is a little masculine, but you can't really tell. It's a 50/50 chance tbh.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Weed said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Ladyboy matches.
Sure bruh.

It's only good if you're aggressive about learning the basics of the language and filtering out bullshit.
some naive white incel could easily get fucked. everyone and their mom is trying to scam you. taxi drivers even try to scam the locals.

ask up front about everything "are you a ladyboy?" or in taxi "meter?"

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
just be white theory in asia

Nope you need to be white + have a good head of hair. I am bald and got more matches in the US and Russia than in Thailag.

BlackPillDealer said:
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
just be white theory in asia
Nope you need to be white + have a good head of hair. I am bald and got more matches in the US and Russia than in Thailag.
I would probably get 1 match in TH being bald.. I would look like a gollum if I was bald

Europe is amazing for ethnics, similar to how east asia is amazing for whites. The only difference is that the quality of the girls are much much better in Europe. Feels good to be an ethnic in these times.

Not one girl would give either of us a chance in UK.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Not one girl would give either of us a chance in UK.
Exactly, every femoid's mentality changes when they enter first world countries..

Weed said:
So I swiped a bit( about 5 mins of swiping right, swipe left every min so tinder wouldnt think I am a bot, go sleep and wake up to this

Fuck dude... only if I lived in Thailand... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.. 

7JP84OK.png

THIS IS THE GIRL THAT SUPER LIKED ME BHFVBSUAHFDBYIASA

pEIhqRE.jpg

iuwcJCD.jpg

2T2tYVT.png

And she's 7 years older than me.. Not even 1 year older than me girl would give me a chance in UK

How do you change your tinder location? Would be interested in trying this........

CopingGymcel said:
Jawline is a little masculine, but you can't really tell. It's a 50/50 chance tbh.

she looks too big to be a thai girl

mein_leben_kampf said:
Weed said:
So I swiped a bit( about 5 mins of swiping right, swipe left every min so tinder wouldnt think I am a bot, go sleep and wake up to this
Fuck dude... only if I lived in Thailand... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..
7JP84OK.png

THIS IS THE GIRL THAT SUPER LIKED ME BHFVBSUAHFDBYIASA
pEIhqRE.jpg

iuwcJCD.jpg

2T2tYVT.png

And she's 7 years older than me.. Not even 1 year older than me girl would give me a chance in UK
How do you change your tinder location? Would be interested in trying this........
I bought tinder plus just for this experiment.

imbored21 said:
did you boost?
I used boost instantly but I got like 4x more mormal matches than from the boost.. Boost just makes you more appearant to matches in first 30 mins

Why are there 17 guests btw? Which forum linked this thread? lul

@Weed outdoing me in Thailand, even with my forehead morphed. It's really over. Subhuman confirmed.

@framecel222.

CopingGymcel said:
@Weed outdoing me in Thailand, even with my forehead morphed. It's really over. Subhuman confirmed.
@framecel222.

PM pic of the morph?

Also have you seen Weed? He's well above average from the front so it's not like getting mogged by him is the end of the world. He's only on here because he has a shitty profile.

Framecel222 said:
PM pic of the morph?

Also have you seen Weed? He's well above average from the front so it's not like getting mogged by him is the end of the world. He's only on here because he has a shitty profile.

So I'm confirmed mogged by Weed, even with morph  :disappointed:

Edit: Wtf, "new likes" shot up from 3 to 10+. brb gonna swipe some more.

Edit 2: Swiped on 20 more girls, not one match and it says "10+", wtf is up with the app trolling me at this point.

jamho22 said:
Europe is amazing for ethnics, similar to how east asia is amazing for whites. The only difference is that the quality of the girls are much much better in Europe. Feels good to be an ethnic in these times.

Females in UK like light skin blacks with big hairs?? xD

CopingGymcel said:
So I'm confirmed mogged by Weed, even with morph 

Well not exactly. He mogs you from the front but I'd have to imagine you look better in motion since he's a recessed chincel.

Can't tell if MtF or if they just look MtF

The fuck

CopingGymcel said:
Edit 2: Swiped on 20 more girls, not one match and it says "10+", wtf is up with the app trolling me at this point.

Weird, I have no clue how that works.

Framecel222 said:
Weird, I have no clue how that works.

Time to boost and prove you wrong.

Even with my forehead reduced, girls don't want me, just lol.

Also just lol @ boosting so you could brag on here

What app are you using to change location?

well i got 60 matches overnight. Maybe I am human in Pattaya after all. Although most of ugly or trannies. Maybe 1 or 2 are actually to my standards. ANd none are outstanding.

CopingGymcel said:
@framecel222.
Did you swipe on everyone?
CopingGymcel said:
Framecel222 said:
PM pic of the morph?
So I'm confirmed mogged by Weed, even with morph :disappointed:
Restart tinder.
Also PM me your frontal pic if you don't mind kek

imbored21 said:
well i got 60 matches overnight. Maybe I am human in Pattaya after all. Although most of ugly or trannies. Maybe 1 or 2 are actually to my standards. ANd none are outstanding.
Dafuq? Yesterday I decided to check my matches and type how many sub5, avg and stacies messaged me.. tbh the ratio was 1:2:3 (sub5, avg, stacy) so there were more stacies than avg or sub5s, I think about 11 stacies, 5 avg and 2 subhumans

Weed said:
Restart tinder.

Only 5+ and a few 4s I still found attractive. I only swiped on Asians. I tried to not swipe on ladyboys and unmatches the few I matched with.

I'll PM you my pic if you PM me the ones you used, so I can compare. Framecel told me you're quite good looking from the front.

I'll display my matches here tomorrow, so that I can allow for "late matches" (girls who haven't logged on to swipe yet) to appear.

You swiped in Bangkok and not Pattaya, right?

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Restart tinder.
Only 5+ and a few 4s I still found attractive. I only swiped on Asians. I tried to not swipe on ladyboys and unmatches the few I matched with.
I'll PM you my pic if you PM me the ones you used, so I can compare. Framecel told me you're quite good looking from the front.
I'll display my matches here tomorrow, so that I can allow for "late matches" (girls who haven't logged on to swipe yet) to appear.
Dude idk if I should PM the exact pic that I used on tinder because my hair looks legit fucked there

Weed said:
Dude idk if I should PM the exact pic that I used on tinder because my hair looks legit fucked there

I don't care about your hair, but about FACE :)

You swiped in Bangkok, right?

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Pattaya.. I am swiping in bangkok atm tho

Fuark bangkok girls look more Japanese, one already messaged me lul

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
I might send today idk tbh

Weed said:

Oh shit. I was trying to replicate your experiment, but I chose Bangkok.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Oh shit. I was trying to replicate your experiment, but I chose Bangkok.
Fucking rip. If you want to replicate, switch to Pattaya and swipe on everyone

Weed said:

I thought you were selective in your swiping. I will see how many matches I have tomorrow when I wake up after Bangkok, then I'll switch and do the same.

I hate Tinder with a passion, though. It's like getting mini-rejected every time a girl swipes left on you, which are most girls. It's reminding us of our subhumanity.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
I thought you were selective in your swiping. I will see how many matches I have tomorrow when I wake up after Bangkok, then I'll switch and do the same.
I hate Tinder with a passion, though. It's like getting mini-rejected every time a girl swipes left on you, which are most girls. It's reminding us of our subhumanity.
Remember there are also inactive accounts lul.. I would say 30%

Weed said:

Ohh, that makes sense (unless we're coping). I've noticed that the "girls" with the best bodies, who are scantily clad, are usually the lady boys.

John.doe5 may be getting a place in Thailand Jan 2019 for incels

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Ohh, that makes sense (unless we're coping). I've noticed that the "girls" with the best bodies, who are scantily clad, are usually the lady boys.
Agree.. Their cheekbones are high too like fuark, did they get face surgeries or wat?

Weed said:
Agree.. Their cheekbones are high too like fuark, did they get face surgeries or wat?

They probably go to South Korea to get surgery.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
They probably go to South Korea to get surgery.
Is it cheap there? I wuld go to SK to get a chin surgery..
Also 1 sk girl messaged asking me where am I.. I said in UK and she says "How we can find" wtf she means?

Weed said:
Also 1 sk girl messaged asking me where am I.. I said in UK and she says "How we can find" wtf she means?

Their plastic surgery is aimed at Asian patients, so I doubt you should go there as a white individual with a white skull.

I think she means, "how can we meet?" because of your location. She is interested, basically. 

Do you "dry periods" when swiping sometimes? Sometimes I get matches in a row, then suddenly I don't get any forever. Not sure if it's because of the queue system or whatever.

Apparently that guy who said that "freelance" means prostitute was right. I've seen some "Ladyboy in freelance" profiles, so it's 100% confirmed now. You should remove any "freelance" account. Piggie prostitute confirmed.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Their plastic surgery is aimed at Asian patients, so I doubt you should go there as a white individual with a white skull.
I think she means, "how can we meet?" because of your location. She is interested, basically.
Do you "dry periods" when swiping sometimes? Sometimes I get matches in a row, then suddenly I don't get any forever. Not sure if it's because of the queue system or whatever.

Apparently that guy who said that "freelance" means prostitute was right. I've seen some "Ladyboy in freelance" profiles, so it's 100% confirmed now. You should remove any "freelance" account. Piggie prostitute confirmed.

Dry periods.. If you're talking about everyday then no, I get matches like everyday at least 7 matches minimum.
Damn I like bangkok more, girls are cuter and I still get high amount of matches(not as high as Pattaya but high) and some girls get a bit mad when I don't reply, keep spamming and shit.. fuark that chad feeling ngl.

YPqN7G6.png
getting a bit mad cuz no replies lul
6YEoUT8.png
and she wants me to Thailand(shes not from SK but bangkok xd)

Weed said:
Dry periods.. If you're talking about everyday then no, I get matches like everyday at least 7 matches minimum.
Damn I like bangkok more, girls are cuter and I still get high amount of matches(not as high as Pattaya but high) and some girls get a bit mad when I don't reply, keep spamming and shit.. fuark that chad feeling ngl.

YPqN7G6.png
getting a bit mad cuz no replies lul
6YEoUT8.png
and she wants me to Thailand(shes not from SK but bangkok xd)

This is lifefuel for whitecels.

Status
Not open for further replies.