Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My time roidmaxing.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Well first cycle ended a little while ago and well I'm feeling pretty decent result wise I'm about 150lbs and semi muscular. My joints no longer hurt from an extra 20lbs I have flat feet so they get sore easy. I'm going onto my second cycle and it's also a low dose. Would recommend. Still incel but at least I'm incel without joint problems and a healthy heart rate.

I hope you didnt let a gym bro monkey brain hit you with the needle made by him and went to a reputable nutrition and health center for this

I hope you didnt let a gym bro monkey brain hit you with the needle made by him and went to a reputable nutrition and health center for this
Kay

I used pills only and a rather weak roid just Tbol at 30mg.

@DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @Ron.Belgrade

Im lifting natural for more than 10 years im currently dirty bulked at 250 lbs around 22% body fat. I want to use juice. Would you suggest cutting down first to 10-12% and using juice to bulk or start juice and cut down with it? My end goal is to be this big like now but ripped

Don’t end up like @HiddenUzer

nice

i wanna do dbol eventually

Im lifting natural for more than 10 years im currently dirty bulked at 250 lbs around 22% body fat. I want to use juice. Would you suggest cutting down first to 10-12% and using juice to bulk or start juice and cut down with it? My end goal is to be this big like now but ripped
Holy shit 250. Damn bro that's insane. My genetics don't let me weigh more than 170lbs

its fine then. there are people who cant get heavy but still are not lean. That is inkwell tier genetics. you and i are both fine
What do you bench press?

Wow fucking brutal. That weight would crush my arms and neck lmao

Lifting that at your body weight would be elite athlete level.. for my bodyweight id like to get to 170kg. But i aint progressing for 2 years already i need to hop on steroids

Lifting that at your body weight would be elite athlete level.. for my bodyweight id like to get to 170kg. But i aint progressing for 2 years already i need to hop on steroids
Im 145lb currently. I'm not lifting weights currently and just doing cardio. Im trying to become a pro runner

Putin's strongest soldier

I used pills only and a rather weak roid just Tbol at 30mg.
Bro that is shit don’t do that. Orals are so bad and have much worse side effects for less of a result than just injecting Test Enanthate. Do some research. If your scared of needles you can micro dose daily or EOD with insulin needles they don’t hurt

Based, at least no normie can mess with you in hand to hand combat but most thieves carry guns or knives in places with strict gun laws or no guns at all.