Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My thread pertaining to the selling of our data has been deleted....

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
My post has been deleted kek by the mods. Basically I went into depth about how our former owner(I won't speak of him) sells our data to the highest bidder and I debunk that whether you use tor or VPN they feds are still able to track you. That threads has been deleted as of late jfl at the state of .is.
@idgaf can vouch he read the thread and I forgot other users but it approximately had 32 replies.

THE TRUE DIGLET

ur black so
Truly ovER, I will most likely get banned anytime soon. Why must I always tell the truth yet the jannies constantly delete my posts. It's over

i assume everything i've done and wrote on the internet using one of my own personal devices or logging in with a username that has been assigned to me or created by me is scattered over various databases anyone with enough connections has access to.
That's exactly what I said in the deleted thread. They most likely have keywords/phrases that could help them incriminate us. It's ovER

I tried recovering it from the wayback machine but I am unable to. Do you have any ideas? I will not let master silence me

I tried recovering it from the wayback machine but I am unable to. Do you have any ideas? I will not let master silence me
You're probably gonna get banned if you keep talking about it tbh

If the feds want to track you down they can whether .is owners give them info or not.

If the feds want to track you down they can whether .is owners give them info or not.
This is exactly what I had said and they decided to silence me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back