Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My thoughts on the protests. An Incel Lives Matter movement would be more important than any BLM movement and here is why.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I have a problem though with BLM, and that's because the whole fucking BLM movement is devolving into one large anti-white/white guilt movement instead of a movement dedicated to actually helping blacks. I don't like white guilt, but some of these stupid ass ANTIFA cumskins in black clad are straight up fucking retarded. From an American perspective, chances are if you're of any origin BESIDES Western European and/or you know your ancestors or whatever came to America AFTER 1865, there's a good 95% chance that anyone within your direct lineage had nothing to do with furthering racism.

Racism as a whole is a dead issue anyways. It's fucking retarded because there is already some sort of affirmative action for minorities, but through the fact that they're more likely to get hired than a white person and there are race specific groups and scholarships within the social realm of universities to help them out. White people are just straight up demonized for the way their skin color is, coinciding with the boogeyman that is commonly used that all white people are somehow, in some way, responsible for black slavery over 150-something years ago and further. Interesting how there's always been slavery for millenniums -- very cruel slavery at that, throughout many races, but wypipo are somehow to blame, even though they were not only enslaved themselves, but also the same race who was the first to abolish slavery.

Not only that, you can't just stop some people from being racist, for a lot of races like Asians (homeland Asians; non-westernized), that's just in their culture to be racist. The flow of ideas, regardless of they're bad or good, can not be stopped fully.

Now how this relates to us?

I just think this whole thing is complete bullshit. I think elites are behind the BLM bullshit and are pushing the agenda. You know whose voices need to be heard? The true bottom of the shit barrel of society in 2020.

Inb4 some r/IncelTear fucking faggot with T-levels lower than the average monthly temperature in Alaska says something regarding not being able to get pussy or some stupid shit.

This is about lookism.

It is very obvious that we are always ignored and rejected by women, but there is even worse things than that when it comes to being ugly. We are less likely to get hired, we are less likely to be popular, we are open to less jobs (as in, jobs which require you to be good looking. Like come on, even literal fucking WHALES can be models but an ugly skinny guy who's in decent shape CAN'T.), we are more likely to be paid less, and there is probably much, much more that hasn't been touched on yet, likely so that billionaire elites and corrupt politicians can keep the average man motivated so the economy doesn't get royally fucked.

There is honestly more important shit to protest about rather than the same old, same old "white people bad" bullshit. Lookism is a problem in our society and it's been a problem for decades, unlike all these fucking myths like the wage gap bullshit and the systemic racism bullshit (whether or not this matters for credibility, this is coming directly from a "person of color," btw), which have both already been debunked. If we don't touch on lookism, it's only going to get worse for us. We should spread the word about this esoteric bias and actually get people on our side.

It won't STOP lookism, but it will bring awareness to it and will make the idea itself less omnipresent.

Last edited:
Good luck with fucking doing that, nobody gives a fuck about us

This is correct but sheep won't believe it

You're right. Maybe "Incel Lives Matter" wouldn't be a good name, we should have some umbrella name.

You're right. Maybe "Incel Lives Matter" wouldn't be a good name, we should have some umbrella name.
True asf, I have seen ugly people who don't have sex say that they aren't incels, even though by definition they are

Racism is a word which has no fixed meaning. To the people who call me a "racist", what they're actually saying is, someone who says things I don't like which contradict my worldview, akin to "heretic" or "apostate".

I find it hilarious how most of the people who call us a cult, well they're more or less part of a cult themselves, they just fail to realize it.
I just think this whole thing is complete bullshit. I think elites are behind the BLM bullshit and are pushing the agenda. You know whose voices need to be heard? The true bottom of the shit barrel of society in 2020.
Same thing was true for basically every major social change in the west since the mid 20th century at least, it was just one big theatrical performance, which was pushed forward and cheered on by NPCs.

Last edited:

Not unless we show up and protest just like BLM has. Most don't realize when the BLM protests happened after George Zimmerman's Not Guilty Verdict was announced in the trial of the murder of Trayvon Martin, it started out as a few hundred people. It took 7 years for them to get to this point. We can start a protest if we want. There's many more than a few hundred incels in here.

Not to mention it will also be one of the more diverse groups in the country, with rice, currys, arabs, and whites.

The only way lookism can get addressed if its done in a way that separates itself from incels(even though it affects us the most). We are already being branded terrorists by governments officially, progressing from being branded as terrorists unofficially. Any incel movement will not be accepted by governments/authorities and nobody except incels are affected enough by lookism to participate in a movement. The only way our struggles will ever reach the media is when someone inevitably goes ER, meanwhile Tyrone can get choked out after resisting arrest and have millions of normies rioting for him even though we all are suffering much worse lives than him. Apart from lookism, the other main issue affecting us is this internet/social media age which has given women even more power over society. It makes it exponentially easier for women to find Chad's or chadlites to fuck or get in a relationship, weeding out average normies and kicking incels further down the barrel. Also every women is now exposed to feminist propaganda through the media, somehow that retarded metoo movement got really famous even though it was just Hollywood stacies fucking moneymaxxing boomers for money and pretending they couldn't have walked out the door any second. Feminist cancer is everywhere right now that promotes degeneracy, it's even invading developing countries such as Pakistan or Iran but Boomer curry's will sometimes murder their daughters or women they see participating in this which is funny. Also any foid can look at a makeup video online, raising their SMV by 30% and further allowing them to weed out incels. Our only hope for the future are highly advanced robots that can replace human girlfriends/wives or the eventual rise in incels plus growing dissatisfaction grows too huge to a point where someone goes ER every week and political reform will be needed.

Not unless we show up and protest just like BLM has. Most don't realize when the BLM protests happened after George Zimmerman's Not Guilty Verdict was announced in the trial of the murder of Trayvon Martin, it started out as a few hundred people. It took 7 years for them to get to this point. We can start a protest if we want. There's many more than a few hundred incels in here.

Not to mention it will also be one of the more diverse groups in the country, with rice, currys, arabs, and whites.
Exactly this. They just show up unattended and unorganized, but in a big crowd. Guarantee you, in the long run, we can eventually rally up at least 10,000+ incels/FAs to protest with us.

"Incel Lives Matter"
:feelskek: :feelskek:

MV5BODcyZDE2MDctZWFhMC00Y2I5LTliMWUtZWI1MDBiOWNlOTRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU1NjYzMzg V1 SX1777 CR

perfect name, can go viral

Exactly this. They just show up unattended and unorganized, but in a big crowd. Guarantee you, in the long run, we can eventually rally up at least 10,000+ incels/FAs to protest with us.

People would come out just to harass and attack us while Donut Patrol just laughs and oinks in the distance.

The best thing an incel can do is contribute nothing to society and take whatever you can get like a parasite. Wagie's hold us back because they are serving their primary purpose and thus are left to rot in a corner. If a significant number of us did that then we'd be treated like the hikikomori in Japan or like a social issue and people will actually begin to address some of the bullshit that goes on today.

No one cares about ugly men

Now how this relates to us?

Inb4 some r/IncelTear fucking faggot with T-levels lower than the average monthly temperature in Alaska says something regarding not being able to get pussy or some stupid shit.

This is about lookism.

It is very obvious that we are always ignored and rejected by women, but there is even worse things than that when it comes to being ugly. We are less likely to get hired, we are less likely to be popular, we are open to less jobs (as in, jobs which require you to be good looking. Like come on, even literal fucking WHALES can be models but an ugly skinny guy who's in decent shape CAN'T.), we are more likely to be paid less, and there is probably much, much more that hasn't been touched on yet, likely so that billionaire elites and corrupt politicians can keep the average man motivated so the economy doesn't get royally fucked.

There is honestly more important shit to protest about rather than the same old, same old "white people bad" bullshit. Lookism is a problem in our society and it's been a problem for decades, unlike all these fucking myths like the wage gap bullshit and the systemic racism bullshit (whether or not this matters for credibility, this is coming directly from a "person of color," btw), which have both already been debunked. If we don't touch on lookism, it's only going to get worse for us. We should spread the word about this esoteric bias and actually get people on our side.

It won't STOP lookism, but it will bring awareness to it and will make the idea itself less omnipresent.
The only way lookism can get addressed if its done in a way that separates itself from incels(even though it affects us the most). We are already being branded terrorists by governments officially, progressing from being branded as terrorists unofficially. Any incel movement will not be accepted by governments/authorities and nobody except incels are affected enough by lookism to participate in a movement. The only way our struggles will ever reach the media is when someone inevitably goes ER, meanwhile Tyrone can get choked out after resisting arrest and have millions of normies rioting for him even though we all are suffering much worse lives than him. Apart from lookism, the other main issue affecting us is this internet/social media age which has given women even more power over society. It makes it exponentially easier for women to find Chad's or chadlites to fuck or get in a relationship, weeding out average normies and kicking incels further down the barrel. Also every women is now exposed to feminist propaganda through the media, somehow that retarded metoo movement got really famous even though it was just Hollywood stacies fucking moneymaxxing boomers for money and pretending they couldn't have walked out the door any second. Feminist cancer is everywhere right now that promotes degeneracy, it's even invading developing countries such as Pakistan or Iran but Boomer curry's will sometimes murder their daughters or women they see participating in this which is funny. Also any foid can look at a makeup video online, raising their SMV by 30% and further allowing them to weed out incels. Our only hope for the future are highly advanced robots that can replace human girlfriends/wives or the eventual rise in incels plus growing dissatisfaction grows too huge to a point where someone goes ER every week and political reform will be needed.
MY NIGGA
AMEN
we can eventually rally up at least 10,000+ incels/FAs to protest with us.
Actually, because of unemployment and coronavirus, plus the number of blackpilled incel men that already exist means that if an incel protest was organized the most incel city in North America, we might be able to get numbers like that.
The best thing an incel can do is contribute nothing to society and take whatever you can get like a parasite. Wagie's hold us back because they are serving their primary purpose and thus are left to rot in a corner. If a significant number of us did that then we'd be treated like the hikikomori in Japan or like a social issue and people will actually begin to address some of the bullshit that goes on today.
This is a based thread, may blessing land upon this thread. May this thread grow.

I agree with this. Unfortunately, some of us have no choice but to wageslave and educationmaxx if we want to survive.

Exactly. Not to mention this will be INTERNATIONAL. We have incels in USA, Canada, down to Mexico to Argentina/Chile, from Portugal to UK to France to Germany, all the way to Russia. You know the fucking Middle East/North Africa is pouring with incels, South Asia (India/Bangladesh/Pakistan) is majority incel, and then we have fucking SEA and EA which we honestly should rename East Incel and Southeast Incel.

the concept of lookism has been gaining ground except every sjw wants to cater it to their own agenda like racism, feminism. You would have to be deliberate in your wording. Since "incel" is getting equated with terrorism, youd have to use a different identity. Something like "I am not a low value male" or "all men are beautiful". It would never work though. Western civilization is never going back from gynocentrism.

The tagline should be something like #ugly men are human too. Any association with incels will be used to dicredit the movement, but uglies as a whole are a big group, which could gain political momentum

@FemoidsGTFO what u think fren?

The tagline should be something like #ugly men are human too. Any association with incels will be used to dicredit the movement, but uglies as a whole are a big group, which could gain political momentum
idk about that i think it would be a really extraordinary thing for a government to sit down and legislate over something like "ugly men can't laid because of hypergamy". imagine calling your senator or MP to complain about that. i don't think there's a really political solution.