Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My therapy group is talking about relationships

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
Im in this gay therapy group rn and these fuckers are talking about relationships and EVERY person here has a partner. And this one foid keeps talking about her simps. I said I don't have a partner and one guy said download tinder. WHAT tinder is fucking bullshit this group is useless

95% of men are fucking.
incels are maybe 5%

therapy is designed to be useless

I just farted and I got kicked out lmao

Im in this gay therapy group rn and these fuckers are talking about relationships and EVERY person here has a partner. And this one foid keeps talking about her simps. I said I don't have a partner and one guy said download tinder. WHAT tinder is fucking bullshit this group is useless
Dude why didn't you instead of farting just gave it to them
Straight. Like yeh I'm an incel I have tried dating apps ect.... I have sex doll and I tried to fu$#@ kill myself cuz no pussy

And then see how they would react cuz it sounds like you are only there to hear foids and normies problems it was never you doing the talking

dOwNloAdTindER bro!

I went to a group therapy when I was 15 and one of the foids had a body count over 20 at 14

I went to a group therapy when I was 15 and one of the foids had a body count over 20 at 14
Probably more tbh. Whores get their fish hole stuffed into oblivion and then low ball their numbers when someone asks.

i dont understand how people need to go therapy when they are in a relationship. YOU have somebody to talk about your problems with 24/7 and will resonate with you, someone who loves you loyally, yet somehow you still need to talk to some 40 year old douche about your problems and pay for it. I can surely attribute the fact that if I got a gf I could have ATLEAST 85% of my problems solved

i dont understand how people need to go therapy when they are in a relationship. YOU have somebody to talk about your problems with 24/7 and will resonate with you, someone who loves you loyally, yet somehow you still need to talk to some 40 year old douche about your problems and pay for it. I can surely attribute the fact that if I got a gf I could have ATLEAST 85% of my problems solved
You can't talk to femoids about your problems because they want you to be an emotionless drone. It's beta buxx or chad fuxx :smonk:

You can't talk to femoids about your problems because they want you to be an emotionless drone. It's beta buxx or chad fuxx :smonk:
true, but in a perfect world as it wouldve been, they would care for you. I dont understand the point of paying for therapy if you are in a relationship with someone who adores you and would do anything for you. jfl

You should actually download Tinder and when you get no matches ask them why. See what excuse they pull.

true, but in a perfect world as it wouldve been, they would care for you. I dont understand the point of paying for therapy if you are in a relationship with someone who adores you and would do anything for you. jfl
The whole concept is dystopian and only shows you how fucked this whole world is. You need to pay someone to pretend to care about you. What a joke :dafuckfeels:

The whole concept is dystopian and only shows you how fucked this whole world is. You need to pay someone to pretend to care about you. What a joke :dafuckfeels:
yeah. they never really care about you. Remember a happy goy is a productive goy!

When I was during group therapy all others had partners, only exceptions were some grannies and one possible trucel, there were very few men.

When I was talking about total loneliness it was impossible for females to imagine everyone refuses to talk with you or no one talks/writes to you. Hoeflation will be growing fastER and impacting strongER.

The fact that destroyed my mind
I live in an appartment complex and a rather ugly, vietnamese manlet moved in next to me. I was 1000% certain that he's also an incel. I regularly heard him having a woman over. First I thought it was his mother, but last week I saw him having a super cute asian gf over.
Everybody fucks. Everybody.
I regularly hear some arab sumbhuman banging his white girlfriend.
I also regularly see my black neighbour leaving the complex with his white gf.

Every ethnic in my appartment complex has a white or asian girlfriend, while me, a white, educated, wealthy, smart, caring guy is a 33yo khhv. This is beyond imagination. This is can't be real, it feels more like a fever dream.

I live in an appartment complex and a rather ugly, vietnamese manlet moved in next to me. I was 1000% certain that he's also an incel. I regularly heard him having a woman over. First I thought it was his mother, but last week I saw him having a super cute asian gf over.
Everybody fucks. Everybody.
I regularly hear some arab sumbhuman banging his white girlfriend.
I also regularly see my black neighbour leaving the complex with his white gf.

Every ethnic in my appartment complex has a white or asian girlfriend, while me, a white, educated, wealthy, smart, caring guy is a 33yo khhv. This is beyond imagination. This is can't be real, it feels more like a fever dream.
I also know a Vietnamese manlet where I live, he often rides the same bus and guess what, he has a cute gf yet he is much shorter than me and looks nothing special. I must be a monster then because everybody fucks except me

Gray you don't realize that most stuff normies get beta box. There foids dose not respect them and gives them Pitty s$# like once a month

:feelsmega: Now some simp is looking after her and paying for Chad and Tyrone's kids no doubt.