Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my thERapist said I'm making good progess.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★
Today I told my thERapist of the dream I had last night, in which I had a girlfriend and we were doing things together with her and her family (e.g. the two of us cooking a meal for the whole family etc.).

He said this is a sign of "improvement", that I'm looking at my own idea of a cure -- getting out and about and finding a gf.

The problem is... I'm not attractive enough for any girl to want me.

So, I'm sad because the implication is that my own "cure" depends on me deincelizing, finding a "loving" relationship etc. and we all know the prospects are slim for a guy like me (37, balding, avg. height, below avg. face, framelet, mentally ill, not rich, no friends, etc.).

I'm living the catch-22 of inceldom:
to get mentally stable, I must have meaningful relationships.
to get meaningful relationships, I must be mentally stable (and younger, handsome, NT, socialmaxxed, statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed etc.)

Since I'm not getting any younger, any taller, any richer, any more handsome anytime soon (='till death), then it seems I'm damned.

Last edited:
no therapy 4 ur face

is your therapy free?

ur quite old maybe you should adopt a kid might be good for ur mental health
Single men adopting is technically legal, but these applications almost never goes through in Brazil.

even if I succeed, people hate me for being autistic, so they would spread rumors I'm a pedo and then I'd be decapitated (no joke).

well duh ur making good progress in growing the size of ur therapist's wallet, of course he'd be pleased.
there's a queue of people wanting to do thERapy, it's not like he'd be out of an income if I quit.

is your therapy free?
No. But it's a modest fee. It fits my budget.

It's not like I'd be buying a robotwaifu thERapist instead, you know?

no therapy 4 ur face
The thERapy is for my loneliness and social withdrawal. I'm a quasi-shutin.

I'm under no illusion that I'd become handsome, tall, NT, and seductive to foids by going to thERapy.

Also, I am fully aware that my inceldom and loneliness are not caused by my pERsoNaLiTeeHee. On the contrary, my social phobia, withdrawal, avoidant personality, depression etc. are all caused by inceldom + loneliness + ostracism + abuse + neglect etc..

Last edited:
wth? ur joking right? if not, can u gimme a link to something similar happening im curious
Just googled quickly:

Stepfather lynched due to false allegations.

It's really common nowadays. Every day there are cases of men getting lynched due to false allegations, usually it's single-mothers who marry a betabuxxer and when they get bored of him, decide to spread false rumors (e.g. he raped the stepdaughter) in order to incite the mob (usually mafias or drug lords) to lynch the guy, just so the single-mother whore can keep his house and retirement funds for herself. Brutal and common.

dreams=progress, and NIGGAS get paid to say this shit? :feelskek: This fucken world....

dreams=progress, and NIGGAS get paid to say this shit? :feelskek:
the progress is not the dream itself, but the fact that I acknowledge that the dream represents my desire to get out of the house and have relationships and a functional family (my family of origin is toxic).

Problem is that my lack of relationships is not due to a lack of desire on my part, it's a lack of desirability. I'm just not attractive enough.

the progress is not the dream itself, but the fact that I acknowledge that the dream represents my desire to get out of the house and have relationships and a functional family (my family of origin is toxic).

Problem is that my lack of relationships is not due to a lack of desire on my part, it's a lack of desirability. I'm just not attractive enough.
I hope you get better I'm just laughing at the therapist saying you made progress when all you did was have a dream and talk about what you'd do with a gf

balding, avg. height, below avg. face, framelet, mentally ill, not rich, no friends
Im like you but 5'4 and havent started balding yet (my uncles are all balding its over for me in a few years) :feelsseriously:

Try to ascend with some 40s year old foid. You are not a youngcel anymore, after all

Try to ascend with some 40s year old foid. You are not a youngcel anymore, after all
I don't believe in "ascension".

I could try to grannymaxx, but I'm not attractive, and these old foids all have Chads with MILF fetishes fucking them regularly.

is that you in the profile

do you live with your parents or do you support yourself.

There goes the last ounce of respect I had for anyone who calls themselves a therapist.

No, my AVI is a brazilian sperg that became an internet meme. I look like him, quite similar.

I do telecommuting / home office and live alone, supporting myself.
good for you.

They're lying to get more money from you kek