Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My theory on why the BlackPill is so physically and mentally detrimental.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
As we are all familiar with, the BlackPill is the belief that states a man's attractiveness and success with females is determined at birth, therefore making it a random numbers game. Upon gaining such knowledge, a man with this in mind will quickly be able to learn where he stands with females. For the sake of this theory let's assume he possesses lackluster levels of attractiveness and therefore is not appealing in any way, shape, or form. Once he is acquainted with and is fully aware of the reality that he will never be seen as attractive or worthy of any females attention, he will likely begin to develop some form of depression. Not only that, but the physical changes begin to show themselves as well. After all, why bother yourself with glamorizing a flesh vessel if said glamorization is nothing but a vain effort? Which brings me to my next point, also related to the physical deterioration. You see, our thoughts have partial to moderate influence on our physical state. And if the depression as a result of the BlackPill is bad enough to the point loses the will to live, the body is also influenced by that. My theory, is that one of the main reasons people who take the BlackPill look so malnourished, deformed, and sickly, is because in addition to the decreased appetite and general pain and suffering they're experiencing, the body is actively trying it's hardest to destroy itself to kill the person, freeing them from their torment. This is obviously not an overnight process, but rather, a process that will slowly but surely lower the person's lifespan or make them more susceptible to deadlier forms of disease. That might sound outlandish, but it doesn't sound too far fetched when you consider the fact all the data regarding the BlackPill and how much of it is based on data which existed long before it's conception.

No pussy = impossible to be happy

Your potential is determined at birth (or rather at conception) and a smart man would first try to get as close as possible to that potential and try really hard to get women. Imagine being able to come off as an 8 but letting your physique and grooming drag you down to 5-6 and not even talking to women.

Then blackpill is a poison

I disagree.
The body tries its best to survive, even if its owner tries to harm it.

Pretty much, I've been constantly LDARing after being blackpilled, even got to the point where I developed anxiety issues because I was so conscious about my acne scars and eventually I had to be medicated.

As we are all familiar with, the BlackPill is the belief that states a man's attractiveness and success with females is determined at birth, therefore making it a random numbers game. Upon gaining such knowledge, a man with this in mind will quickly be able to learn where he stands with females. For the sake of this theory let's assume he possesses lackluster levels of attractiveness and therefore is not appealing in any way, shape, or form. Once he is acquainted with and is fully aware of the reality that he will never be seen as attractive or worthy of any females attention, he will likely begin to develop some form of depression. Not only that, but the physical changes begin to show themselves as well. After all, why bother yourself with glamorizing a flesh vessel if said glamorization is nothing but a vain effort? Which brings me to my next point, also related to the physical deterioration. You see, our thoughts have partial to moderate influence on our physical state. And if the depression as a result of the BlackPill is bad enough to the point loses the will to live, the body is also influenced by that. My theory, is that one of the main reasons people who take the BlackPill look so malnourished, deformed, and sickly, is because in addition to the decreased appetite and general pain and suffering they're experiencing, the body is actively trying it's hardest to destroy itself to kill the person, freeing them from their torment. This is obviously not an overnight process, but rather, a process that will slowly but surely lower the person's lifespan or make them more susceptible to deadlier forms of disease. That might sound outlandish, but it doesn't sound too far fetched when you consider the fact all the data regarding the BlackPill and how much of it is based on data which existed long before it's conception.
extremely high iq take on the blackpill:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Your potential is determined at birth (or rather at conception) and a smart man would first try to get as close as possible to that potential and try really hard to get women. Imagine being able to come off as an 8 but letting your physique and grooming drag you down to 5-6 and not even talking to women.