Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My theory on how the universe was created

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

It's over, you lost, you are done.
★★★★★
Ok I have taken hours to post this thread so read carefully and DNRcels stay out!

So both the big bang and the bible are wrong, there was no explosion that created the universe or some old dude that flicked to make one in fact we have something much much stranger and I even done research on why this is true.

Now you see what is in front of you right? Now close your eyes and what do you see? Black right? Now imagine this, not even nothing existed before the universe but all there was, here it goes, all there was back then was Tyrone, Tyrone created nothing, Tyrone created the universe, Tyrone even created the religious books to believe something else created the universe and gave them souls which would explain why the universe is black because Tyrone created it.

am i the only nigga who thinks this guy is being way too schizo with his tyronery?

am i the only nigga who thinks this guy is being way too schizo with his tyronery?

Im just doing my job ya knows?

This creation myth is much worse than my BBC threads.

tyrone and the niggerverse

tyrone and the niggerverse
IMG 5522

Nah, I’m with you on that. OP says a lot of based stuff, but this is just absurd level Tyrone obsession

Also, how the fuck did your post count skyrocket that much already? Did you hack the system? Joined: Jun 1, 2024 Posts: 7147!?

This will be taught in all amerimutt schools by 2030.