Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My theory: Inconsequentualism

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
This is a new theory I have pondered in my extended periods of LDARing, basically it's a follows:
"Unless it's something with destructive consequences, anything you do won't change anything"

Basically;
It doesn't matter what we do or what we will stop doing, nothing will change on a bigger scale and there's no point in trying. (Unless it's something that backfires)
Nothing good will come if we stop doing something, or we begin doing anything.

At one point you have to accept your fate, or not, your CHOice

The interesting thing is that, in some grand cosmic sense nothing we do matters. But in a smaller sense, locally and not globally, what we do can matter. I can donate 5$ to an orphanage or I can burn it down. Both affect it, even if very slightly.

What we do IS inconsequential in some senses, but not all.

The interesting thing is that, in some grand cosmic sense nothing we do matters. But in a smaller sense, locally and not globally, what we do can matter. I can donate 5$ to an orphanage or I can burn it down. Both affect it, even if very slightly.

What we do IS inconsequential in some senses, but not all.
Yes, that only applies if chad is doing it

Yes, that only applies if chad is doing it
What do you mean?

There is some level of birthright to accomplisment. We, as incels, will never accomplish anything major. But we can do smaller things.

This is a new theory I have pondered in my extended periods of LDARing, basically it's a follows:

Basically;
It doesn't matter what we do or what we will stop doing, nothing will change on a bigger scale and there's no point in trying. (Unless it's something that backfires)
Nothing good will come if we stop doing something, or we begin doing anything.
What if you become a great inventor?

we can do smaller things.
Whatever we do won't change jack shit even in micro level of things.
We are that inconsequential even for the butterfly effect.
Just see how brocels have either roped or remained incel even after many and different attempts.

Unless it's something with destructive OR positive consequences, anything you do won't change anything
Positive consequences just take longer to show.

What if you become a great inventor?
Chad/Stacy/the jew would steal all the credits and dismiss the rejected dude who sacrificed himself for that invention (has happened before)

Chad/Stacy/the jew would steal all the credits and dismiss the rejected dude who sacrificed himself for that invention (has happened before)
Brutal Tesla Pill

Whatever we do won't change jack shit even in micro level of things.
We are that inconsequential even for the butterfly effect.
Just see how brocels have either roped or remained incel even after many and different attempts.
I think that our perceptions of "change" are different. Yeah, we won't really be able to do anything significant, I was referring more to insignificant stuff.

I like your theory, even if I don't entirely agree with it. Also:

This happens pretty much 100% of the time. Slave labor is a huge example of this. We have slaves for our iphones, but we dont know their names.

Again dude all of the money you make you can buy copes and shit .. and that’s pretty much it , I used to work and made a good bit of cash all it did was provide me with more copes and food.
Why wouldn’t you want more copes and food man. You could’ve saved up to move out your parents place