Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My testosterone levels are getting lower

S

shadowmaster

Banned
-
Ive never been good at talking to approaching women but now to make matters worse my T levels are droping. Im 24 years old I never got it tested but I always felt my T levels were above average but now I find myself being surpassed in T by guys younger than me, Even though im older and ive been to jail I find that most younger guys are more dominate and agressive than me even some nerds.
One of the main reasons I think my T is droping is because im in the same place in life as I was 4 years ago, never got a girlfriend or got a raise at my job, I actually make less than I used to. This is huge when it comes to testosterone levels. meanwhile my cousin who is younger than me has a higher paying job and bought a house and you can just tell he has higher T than me.

My T levels are probably in the low range by now, I get easily tired and my body gets sore my libido confidence and mood are much lower, I notice a lot of younger guys have a lot more confidence than me which kills me. I always loved the fact that I felt higher T than everyome else and others would have anxiety about me, It kept me going even though im incel but now the roles are reversed. If i dont get a girlfriend in the next year im probably going to end up killing myself

Last edited:
What's your race

I'm about to smoke a cigarette. I hear that increases T. lol

Maybe get your level checked in a blood test? I had that recently and mine was fine, which surprised me a little as I was concerned that I could have issues there also.

Ive never been good at talking to approaching women but now to make matters worse my T levels are droping. Im 24 years old I never got it tested but I always felt my T levels were above average but now I find myself being surpassed in T by guys younger than me, Even though im older and ive been to jail I find that most younger guys are more dominate and agressive than me even some nerds.
One of the main reasons I think my T is droping is because im in the same place in life as I was 4 years ago, never got a girlfriend or got a raise at my job, I actually make less than I used to. This is huge when it comes to testosterone levels. meanwhile my cousin who is younger than me has a higher paying job and bought a house and you can just tell he has higher T than me.

My T levels are probably in the low range by now, I get easily tired and my body gets sore my libido confidence and mood are much lower, I notice a lot of younger guys have a lot more confidence than me which kills me. I always loved the fact that I felt higher T than everyome else and others would have anxiety about me, It kept me going even though im incel but now the roles are reversed. If i dont get a girlfriend in the next year im probably going to end up killing myself
Under what article were you in prison or for what?

INJECT TEST THATS THE ONLY WAY

INJECT TEST THATS THE ONLY WAY
Ive started talking testosterone supplments which help my energy and motivation but socially im still getting moged by younger guys who are uglier than me

Under what article were you in prison or for what?
starting fires they were going to charge me with terrorism but they droped it down to arson. that was when i was higher T but now im basicly neutered because im too scared to do anyting that would send me back to jail

Ive started talking testosterone supplments which help my energy and motivation but socially im still getting moged by younger guys who are uglier than me
A way you can tell if your test is coming back is if you start feeling very horny again all the time.

starting fires they were going to charge me with terrorism but they droped it down to arson. that was when i was higher T but now im basicly neutered because im too scared to do anyting that would send me back to jail
Aren't you afraid to raise your testosterone levels? Will you do something stupid again under the influence of the hormone?

Aren't you afraid to raise your testosterone levels? Will you do something stupid again under the influence of the hormone?
if i dont im going to kms. not living a life of getting T mogged by 90% of people when im the one whos supposed to be higher T