Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My testicle has a lump on it!

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I was feeling my testicles because as you understand that's a normal thing to do when I found a lump. I'm too afraid to go to the doctor and have them feel around and then ask sex questions. I remember going when I was younger and being so embarrassed. It'll be too humiliating now. Guess god's giving me a free refund on life in the most ironic way possible :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

Could just be a fat lump, happens often.

I actually had a pimple on my ball before, but it went away. Thought it was over for me.

trying squeezing it a little, might just be a cyst or pimple that needs poppin'

Go there. Testicular cancer is apparently 90 something percent treatable but the sooner you go the better if it’s that.

There are a lot of worse things to worry about I found out

Just go

Go there. Testicular cancer is apparently 90 something percent treatable but the sooner you go the better if it’s that.

There are a lot of worse things to worry about I found out

Just go
Death is cool tho.

Death is cool tho.
Don’t be a fucking idiot you don’t outright die you suffer to the point you wish you’d done something then it’s too late and you wish you could go back but are forced to think on your mistake until it’s over

Don’t be a fucking idiot you don’t outright die you suffer to the point you wish you’d done something then it’s too late and you wish you could go back but are forced to think on your mistake until it’s over
If it gets bad I can just kill myself. :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

If it gets bad I can just kill myself. :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:
For fucks sake you have things to live for if you’re young and not sick. Think about it.

I used to be afraid of the hospital now the hospital is afraid of me

For fucks sake you have things to live for if you’re young and not sick. Think about it.

I used to be afraid of the hospital now the hospital is afraid of me
I dunno. I'm balding, socially awkward and my youth is about gone.

I dunno. I'm balding, socially awkward and my youth is about gone.
Well how old are you?
There’s absolutely no shame in using unnatural thing to make you look better in a society that rewards looks and literally females have an entire industry to fake their looks. It isn’t about if it’s real.. it’s if it “looks” aesthetically appealing.
If you could surgically wear a male models face as an ugly guy people wouldn’t care, they’d treat you positive cause you looked positive they don’t care how it came about or the legitimacy of it, same if if you get money from being smart, working hard or being a criminal or drug dealer. Point is you got it.. don’t be ashamed if you’re fake. After all people all get rewarded for looks they didn’t choose so it’s up to individuals to paint a picture of beauty however they can….

Anyway what I’m getting at is NON SURGICAL HAIR REPLACEMENT. Looks real looks good. Anyone can get physical flaws etc no shame in it we all get old or worse at some stage .

I’ve had lip filler, Botox chin and other facial fillers died hair eyebrows thickened makeup to hide redness and pores and under eyes. Moisturiser for better skin lift shoes. Better fitted clothing.. do what you can

Attachments

• ABA9A858-70CF-421D-913C-4429AB8B10A8.png
    ABA9A858-70CF-421D-913C-4429AB8B10A8.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 3
  • F138E822-F3B3-4A29-A690-D771D70FCC3E.png
    F138E822-F3B3-4A29-A690-D771D70FCC3E.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 3
Well how old are you?
There’s absolutely no shame in using unnatural thing to make you look better in a society that rewards looks and literally females have an entire industry to fake their looks. It isn’t about if it’s real.. it’s if it “looks” aesthetically appealing.
If you could surgically wear a male models face as an ugly guy people wouldn’t care, they’d treat you positive cause you looked positive they don’t care how it came about or the legitimacy of it, same if if you get money from being smart, working hard or being a criminal or drug dealer. Point is you got it.. don’t be ashamed if you’re fake. After all people all get rewarded for looks they didn’t choose so it’s up to individuals to paint a picture of beauty however they can….

Anyway what I’m getting at is NON SURGICAL HAIR REPLACEMENT. Looks real looks good. Anyone can get physical flaws etc no shame in it we all get old or worse at some stage .

I’ve had lip filler, Botox chin and other facial fillers died hair eyebrows thickened makeup to hide redness and pores and under eyes. Moisturiser for better skin lift shoes. Better fitted clothing.. do what you can
Problem is I'm born into poverty with low IQ.

Problem is I'm born into poverty with low IQ.
Plenty of people are stupid. So am I… and I was always so poor I never got enough food. These things have tutorials on how to use and you could get it done and get a couple replacements aswell for under 1000. That’s a big change for a grand
The social awkwardness might be able to be helped by you practicing talking out load to yourself and going to speech classes.

What’s the age you’re stuck at

Plenty of people are stupid. So am I… and I was always so poor I never got enough food. These things have tutorials on how to use and you could get it done and get a couple replacements aswell for under 1000. That’s a big change for a grand
The social awkwardness might be able to be helped by you practicing talking out load to yourself and going to speech classes.

What’s the age you’re stuck at

Oh you’ve got to be fucking kidding me… the last of your youth? And you’re not even 19 yet?! I’d massacre a damn village to be your age. You can change it all. Have all of the things I want. I’d kill to be that age. If I was that age again knowing what I do now I’d get to live for real!

You could be 25 with your hair system or hair transplant depending on how bad it is if it’s actual balding or just receding they do transplants in turkey for 5 grand
You’ve got time to find ways to get money for jaw and chin surgery. I don’t know your height or body type but you could be living…

Right now you probably think life’s worthless especially with the looks thing and if you’re worried about balding and being alone. Back then all I thought about was getting gfs.
So i understand what i life especially if you havnt lived that long and experienced things to form much of an opinion on life

When I was 18 I just wasted time playing games walking around town and drinking down at at a park. You could be 25 looks maxed healthy and be out experiencing some pretty good things in life. Don’t give up before it began

Oh you’ve got to be fucking kidding me… the last of your youth? And you’re not even 19 yet?! I’d massacre a damn village to be your age. You can change it all. Have all of the things I want. I’d kill to be that age. If I was that age again knowing what I do now I’d get to live for real!

You could be 25 with your hair system or hair transplant depending on how bad it is if it’s actual balding or just receding they do transplants in turkey for 5 grand
You’ve got time to find ways to get money for jaw and chin surgery. I don’t know your height or body type but you could be living…

Right now you probably think life’s worthless especially with the looks thing and if you’re worried about balding and being alone. Back then all I thought about was getting gfs.
So i understand what i life especially if you havnt lived that long and experienced things to form much of an opinion on life

When I was 18 I just wasted time playing games walking around town and drinking down at at a park. You could be 25 looks maxed healthy and be out experiencing some pretty good things in life. Don’t give up before it began
Tbh I already look 30. Pretty much over.

I was feeling my testicles because as you understand that's a normal thing to do when I found a lump. I'm too afraid to go to the doctor and have them feel around and then ask sex questions. I remember going when I was younger and being so embarrassed. It'll be too humiliating now. Guess god's giving me a free refund on life in the most ironic way possible :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:
Just go to the doctor beucase when I had hernia I was too scared to tell my parents and if I told them sooner I would not have to do surgery or die from it so get help

Just go to the doctor beucase when I had hernia I was too scared to tell my parents and if I told them sooner I would not have to do surgery or die from it so get help
Eh, dying is ok. I'm not scared of death.

It could be nothing and go away on its own, or it could be cancer. Never began for Americancels.

It's over for cancerous dickcels. :feelsjuice: