Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My table when I ldar

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★

I got severe nose issues, usually at least one side is very blocked and one is ok enough to breathe from. But many times such was when I try to sleep they both become blocked and it becomes very difficult to breathe from nose. And there is shit coming out of my nose so that is why I have a pile of tissues.

Then I got pepsi and coke to cope so I use these cans to place around the tissues so they don’t go everywhere.

trying to sleep with a blocked nose is such ragefuel

How many cans u drink a day

How many cans u drink a day
3-4, I get the 10 pack, it lasts for less than half the week then I get nothing until the following week.

3-4, I get the 10 pack, it lasts for less than half the week then I get nothing until the following week.
Stop or you will get diabetus.

Maybe make it one can a day to cope

Stop or you will get diabetus.

Maybe make it one can a day to cope
It’s all sugar free, I can’t drink normal ones I feel shit if I drink it.

View attachment 1087402
I got severe nose issues, usually at least one side is very blocked and one is ok enough to breathe from. But many times such was when I try to sleep they both become blocked and it becomes very difficult to breathe from nose. And there is shit coming out of my nose so that is why I have a pile of tissues.

Then I got pepsi and coke to cope so I use these cans to place around the tissues so they don’t go everywhere.
Take allergy meds bro

Clean your bro

have you tried keeping it open with tape?

have you tried keeping it open with tape?
like usually when you pull back the skin around your nose it gets more open, I read somewhere you can do that with tape, I guess it's the kind that sports people use on their skin

View attachment 1087402

Find waldo